Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)

A/N: It's been a while guys... I'm back though and better than ever. While I was gone a load of cra zy shit happened to me. I won't dwell on it though. Now back to story time shall we?

Sunday February 2019

Ashley and Eliza's pov (Intro)

Ashley: Love... My oh my, it's a crazy thing that happens to us all. Even single and clean people like the pope. You know? any type of love just for anyone and everyone is a crazy thing. We've been gracious for it yet, still.

Eliza: Shit, I didn't know this "love thing" existed until she came. But I still, ask what is love? She gives it a while new answer and purpose. My babygirl definitely does and for her putting up with me tells me so much. To day I'll do the need of making her become Mrs. Robinson.

Ashley: When I first saw this woman standing here I didn't know who she really was. I was in this French mansion expecting a powdered copy of Marie Antoinette. No, it was not to "put-together". This tall African American woman, curvy, slim, striking feline Egyptian features. This woman who keeps me to be me yet so much more, the evolution of myself as for her I've done the same. I want her forever.

Eliza: I believe I've found my home in her heart, that's the only home I'll ever need.

Ashley: I've found someone to tell my deepest fears, I can stop all the inside hatred now. I can fall back and know sometimes it's good for others to take care of your problems.

Eliza: Elizabeth was my name, I threw that away in New Orleans, then it caught up in New York when I thought life was becoming impossible. I threw Elizabeth Robinson away once more, to be what I needed for her. I ask god to save her all for me. My angel.

Ashley: My angel from Hell...

Eliza's's pov

I woke in the morning brightly happy, one of  my shimmery gold arms draped around her with her cute behind bunched up on me, pressing up to be a tease. I wonder does she dream about me? Us?She's so peaceful, I dare not disturb this... No, not now. So I watch my little one carefully.

"Momma stop starrin', I'm hungry and I want breakfast. Not from your staff though, just you please," and well that's where it was a problem, I haven't cooked in years for myself or anyone because my staff has always taken care of me. She's half sleep, maybe I can hurry up while she's still groggy and give it it to her before she  doesn't notice my terrible cooking.

I kiss her forehead. "Yes my princess, don't you worry stay in bed and relax." I jump out of bed naked then before going to the door I step into bunny slippers and my birthday suit. "I'll spank you if you get on your phone too, or the television!"

"Yes mistress." she mumbled through the little strawberry pink lips. I happily walk down my spiral staircase, yet cautious not to trip or fall on  the way down until I reach the kitchen.

I take out some of the foods she likes for breakfast, good thing I took her out grocery shopping yesterday. I took out eggs, florentine sausage, blueberry yogurt and orange juice. As for me I wanted egg whites and to make a smoothie with strawberries, blueberries, spinach and cherry bits.

As I remember when my mama would make breakfast how she did everything. I took out a few pots and pans, some bowls and a whisk.  I try my best to to crack eggs then not get shells inside the egg mix. I take the whisk and do it how I remembered how to mix. Eventually throughout time cooking was a breeze. Everything was made, so I placed both our plates on a tray then take my elevator back up for breakfast, the door was still left open and 'blonde little hairs were on my Mauve colored pillows and a little princess resting, waiting for me. The tray was placed on the nightstand before I wake her. I gave her a light shake, "Babygirl wake up."