Untitled Part 49

Ashley POV

"So how the hell do we get this started?" Asked Jocelyn. 

I smirked with a few ideas in my head. "we start slow, hold a press confrence talking of Eliza's disappearance and me having to take over her company," I explained. "we will need the biggest broadcast networks, I',m talking BBC, CNN , NTV , CCTV-- I mean it, anywhere over the world but we'll take this brick by brick."

"I like how you are thinking Ash," purred Vera. "let's catch a plane to New York and get to her building."

We hurried back to our rooms packing our bags but I was filled with a new type of hope. The one where I get back my girlfriend. Alan insist that he come with us all to get a new lead on finding Eliza and hunting down Alex. I would be on national television for the world to see while Vera and Jocelyn track down leads and prints with Eliza. 

I found it weird that I had not cried over the fact that Dylan was gone but that I reminded myself I am trapped inside a house, pregnant and on the hunt to get back my girlfriend. I never met Alan in the actual face until now.

"Alan why are you doing this?" I questioned sincerely towards him. He could have took the lead on his own but he was coming with us and protecting us. 

"I just want you to be happy" he said. "Ashley you deserve Eliza, I never got that. I lost my wife to guy just like him then ended up burying her. You can have forever so I'm doing that before your soulmate is snatched away." his voice trailed off once he saw Joss packing the car. 

Alan kissed my forehead. I was rendered speechless to Alan's words. Perc-- Alan, whatever you call him he was the person with the most heart in this car no matter just how scary he came off. 

I had took a car with Jocelyn and took Gia with us. "I- I saw how Alan looks at you Jocelyn." they seemed like they'd be a match together. "you two are highly trained assasins, you remain anonymous and you both have a lot more in common I can tell!"

Jocelyn ignored me as she kept driving but then it itched her to get it out. What she wanted to say; "Alan and I would never make a match, we are on opposing companies. He's been tracking me for years."

"Just think about it."

...

We'd finally made it back home. I offered  Vera and Jocelyn a place in Eliza's condo. Alan stayed at a hotel and after unpacking out things we headed to Eliza's corp. Vera dressed me very business like wearing a chiffon top and peach colored wrap pencil skirt in classic black Louboutins. My hair undone and down.