Romantic Exposure

Dedicated to ThouShallnotFalter15 you are the best and such a encouraging fan towards me and my book. Ily for that and the good advice! <3

Btw : I will start doing more dedications to all my fans EVERY-FUDGING-CHAPTER UNTIL IT IS FINISHED

I was ending my last period, study hall. I was on my laptop, studying BDSM, studying multi personality disorder, studying how a dom should treat a sub, the motives behind people that have trauma and I guessed Eliza's were her parents, they must have done something bad to her, but what was it? I had only one fact it could have been her parents because all along it seemed like Eliza's adopted people or have taken them in... Like Irina, Heidi and Bee. Maybe even more I don't know about.

I knew things now:

1. My girlfriend/dominant is a sadist.

2. She wanted to see me as a masochist but I wasn't, I did not fully understand the pleasure of bruises, scars and pushed limits.

3. I was becoming another Princess Di, I was being talked about, my every action on the magazine, it felt nice but it also felt discouraging towards me and Eliza has probably seen it but she's so used to it it's nothing to her.

4. We needed a fucking safe word.

5. I was ready only 50% to give in extra to be her submissive, for this to work I have to contribute just as much as she does.

6. My friends would never understand me and Eliza, or my love for her and I could never tell them anything about our love life but that just saying sex was always good between us and we were mad for each other. I would do anything she says, she's truly my other half.

7. Being a sub is better, it means I can only spread my legs for one person and not a million like some cheating girlfriend out there, if I am fully her's there is no reason to go running to someone else.

It was time to go soon, so after all this research I packed up in my backpack. I pulled out my phone checking for text, one said, "Waiting outside for you baby, I know you're at study hall because I checked your roster."

I smiled and text back. "On my way babes." I sent the message and got up from my chair. I seen her at the door smiling with an awkward bag. I run to her, I wrap my legs around her.

"Mommy I missed you all day!" I kissed her neck with pecking kisses. I heard a loud bark and jumped a bit moved by that.

She kissed my forehead. "I missed you too baby, mommy got you something, unzip this bag and you'll see."

I got off of her and unzipped the bag, it was a dog. Just a baby too, it was a white pomeranian with a black ear. "Mommy is this for me?" I say with huge eyes and my little girl voice.

She giggled. "Yes, mommy got you a dog because you were a good girl, you showed kindness, submission and even proved mommy wrong, it's a girl and you can name her anything you want."

I took out the small dog, it was warm, beautiful and didn't bite me. "Gia, Gia Diamond Robinson."

"That's a beautiful name baby."

I carry Gia in my arms I didn't stop kissing her head either she was too cute. "Thank you mommy." We walked out study hall to Eliza's car, she opens the door for me because my hands were full with holding the small puppy. On the dashboard was a computer box.