Schooled

Ashley's pov

I woke, arising brightly in my new bedroom with my lover by right. Eyes are shut when I look up to her and I know now I can rely to always be in her arms. "Eliza, dear, dear Eliza..." My lips landed on her rosy ones, softly kissing that in mornings like this with the early dew and sun on us revealing though the window it became undeniable and irresistible too much to not kiss her.

My lips make love to her's as she's waking and looking like a bloomed daisy. "My love." she kissed my growing forehead.

"Darling, good morning-- To mourning no longer when the sun is stronger my love's awake to look at me and when she does her eyes mine, mines, her's I belong rightfully--"

And the words just come out like that, it was no recitation of any poet or writer, these were my words. "Who's that by?" Eliza asks.

I chuckle. "A. Robinson." I said.

She laughs, cracking up. "Who is that?"

"Me..." I sigh, from the time I wake up, I turn and look at the glass clock, it's 7:20, I have to be at campus by 8:30. "I should be getting ready right now, I'm thinking about getting another major, maybe in English lit., Poetry or something, I'm very good at it besides being a commission artist."

She nods and just hugs me tighter to herself. "Speaking of commission artist, I want you to be in a painting/photo shoot with me later on after school, it'll be only an hour for us."

"Are you serious?!" I was beyond excited, I never been in a shoot in my entire life.

"Yes my love, very serious and look at you, you have all the futures and the body of a model," she takes the covers off me, they drape to the marble floor. I am looking at every aspect of her tall cinnamon skin toned body and my shorter ivory toned skin. Our legs intertwine, our tummies touch and our nipples button together.

"We'll be nude, free on set if you don't mind-- I asked a photographer friend of mines to do this for us, I'll pay him to paint from the pictures and he'll pay is two as much as we'll pay him if we let him get photos of us on Vogue."

"Vogue?" I asked, bewildered with my eyes popping out of my skull. This gig was raw, huge and something I could see myself into. I'd be like Karlie Kloss, going to college and still being a model. Being with Eliza had opened doors but I never was with her because of that, I was because from the beginning it was attraction that was raised into love, a dominant kind of love.

The love that if you will, might I say I would give up my opinion of figure to have her children, to be her mate, her admirer and to rise along side with her. To confide in her as much as she did into me. My father may have a heart attack if sees a Vogue magazine when he just so randomly goes to Whole Foods buying groceries and surprises me with one hell of a call.

But fuck it, I can see myself spending time with Eliza doing anything and everything. This'd be fun, fun hearing the camera make that tick-ey noise and the blinding flashes from the lighting. The way how different filters can panel your body, how stories are told through pigments, pictures and portraying figures, faces, races and multi media chases pic, after pic, after pic.

"This is raw, glorifying excitement darling." I say. I hop out of bed with a wide smile, as she's still down in bed with one elbow propped on a pillow with her palm on her head with one relaxed smile. Though her face is a bit bruised from last night's fiasco she manages to persevere through to her extreme gorgeousness of a goddess incarnate hosting a human.

She pouts. "While you are in college little princess, mama will be awfully sad missing you at work." She gets up. "But for me to miss less and not mourn at much I will just have to take this steamy shower with you!" she tackles me with kisses and tickles all over, leaving me to giggle, snort and thrash like a child, the child I used to be that still comes every now and then.