41. Lux

My Favourites of the songs I listened to whilst writing :))

Pitbull ft. Ke$ha - Timber

Lorde - Still Sane

OneRepublic - Can’t Stop

Bastille - These Streets

Lauren Aquilina - Fools

Lauren Aquilina - Irrelevant

Bastille - Poet

Bastille - What Would You Do?

Lauren Aquilina - Ugly Truth

Bastille - Previously On Other People’s Heartache...

Bastille - Things We Lost In the Fire

James Arthur - Suicide

Bastille - Laura Palmer

Niall POV

“How long do you think I could spend here without the boys getting suspicious?” I whisper to Harry; running my fingers through his hair as he rests under my arm, head on my chest.

“I don’t know, hopefully a long time.” He answers, pulling the covers up a little higher over his shoulder and then moving his hand back to resting on my collarbones.

“Me too.” I whisper quietly, letting my eyes flutter shut again as Harry presses himself further against me and closes his own eyes.

“What do you want to do today?” Harry asks hoarsely, blindly finding my hand and interlocking our fingers.

“Can we go to the woods?” I propose, smiling as I feel the cool skin of Harry’s cheek as he pulls my hand to his face.

“Definitely.” I feel his cheek rise as he smirks, my thumb resting against the dimple that appears.

“What do you want to do there?” He continues, tilting his head to press his lips against my fingertips.

I giggle and open my eyes slowly when I feel Harry rub his nose against my palm.

“Up to you.” I smile, pulling my hand away from Harry’s grip, smiling when I see him automatically pout.

I tuck my pointer finger under his chin and push head up to look at me.

“Good morning my handsome Prince.” I chuckle, pressing my smiling lips against Harry’s warm, yet dry, ones.

“Good morning Princess.” Harry’s voice comes out muffled as he speaks against our joined lips.

“Shut up.” I warn, pecking another kiss to his lips and rolling over to climb out of his bed.

A loud buzz sounds from downstairs and I freeze as I recognise Harry’s door bell.

“Harry!” A female voice shouts from downstairs.

“In the bedroom!” Harry shouts back shakily, shooting me a pointed look.

I jump up from the bed and run to his closet, shutting the door as I hear footsteps on the stairs.

“Lou.” I hear Harry’s exasperated voice through the door as I crouch down aimlessly, just in case.

“Look Haz, I know you’re still busy moping over Niall or whatever but Tom’s in the hospital and I need you to watch Lux.” She says quickly.