14. Baby

Okaayyy!! So I wrote the next chap and is basically allllll smuttt!!! Ahhh!! My first smut chapter, have nooooo idea if it's any good or not, but i just couldn't help but update this!! Don't judge me!! Smut is a necessary part of every fanfic and this is a bit of mine!!

Read on at your own risk and comment below what you thought. I will be starting to do dedications and I already have a few in mind. I will not however be dedicting a smut chapter. Unless you want me to, if you would like me to dedicate this chapter to you (Narry's first "intimate" moment) then comment belowwww..

That's all, enjoy dirty Narryyyyy :P xx

“Harry Styles has been spotted out and about with the same unnamed male for the past few days, insiders claim that the boys are only friends but they have been seen getting a bit too close for comfort on several occasions.” I hear the reporter’s voice ring out from the rec as Harry and I walk through the front door.

“Louis?” I call, walking into the house, seeing my brother watching some gossip show.

“Hey, have you seen this?” He asks gesturing to the TV.

I take the seat next to him and look at the pictures flashing across the screen.

One of me and Harry in the middle of the mob of girls when I took his hand to try and guide him out of the hoard of screaming girls.

Another of me and Harry hugging next to his Range Rover on the hard shoulder.

Several of him entering my garage and front door.

One of me and Harry in my car late last night outside his house.

And finally the one Louis posted on Twitter, of Harry and I on the sofa, sleeping.

“Oh God.” I groan, leaning my head back on the seat, as Harry takes the seat next to me.

“It’s all over twitter and newspapers.” Louis says, holding up this morning’s paper, showing the Twitter picture and several others on a double page spread.

I groan again and lean my head on Harry’s shoulder, shutting my eyes and pressing my nose against his upper arm.

“Harry Styles and the unnamed man, who is rumoured to be one of the new songwriters on Styles’ next album, have been together a lot recently, sharing heart felt hugs.” Louis reads.

“Styles and the male were seen entering Styles’ city pad in the early hours of this morning.” Louis continues.

“An insider spoke to us here at The Mirror, claiming that Styles and said male were childhood friends, and have reunited as love interests.”

“That’s a load of bull.” I shout, snapping my head around to Louis who shrugs apologetically.

“It’s ok baby.” Harry says, grabbing my wrist as I stand up.

“NO IT’S NOT FUCKING OKAY HARRY! YOU MIGHT BE USED TO THE PRESS, BUT I’M NOT! AND I DON’T APPRECIATE ALL THE FUCKING LIES GOING AROUND ABOUT US!” I say, tugging on my hair in frustration.

“I know, I get it. I’m gonna go on Twitter, ok, baby, and I’m gonna set it straight ok?” Harry asks, standing up and cupping my cheeks so I am forced to look him in the eyes.

I nod gently and let my eyes flutter closed. I feel Harry place a light kiss on my nose and take my hand.

I open my eyes and follow Harry as he leads me up the stairs, through the living room and up the stairs into my room.

He takes a seat at my desk and I perch on the glass surface watching him. I reach over and turn my Mac on and whilst it’s booting Harry slides his chair in front of me and sits so my legs are trapped between his. He takes my hands and rubs soothing circles with his thumb for a few moments before looking up and meeting my eyes.