33. Birthday Boy's Birthday Eve

oh my god, i had the normal version of paramore the only exception on the side but someone commented about the male version and i just listened to it, and bloody hell! i love it! i prefer it to the original! is that bad?

anyways, listen to the song on the side of the male version of The Only Exception (by Paramore) whilst Harry sings

also, can we just have a moment for the bridge of this song because it is fucking insane and amazing and I love it and I could listen to it all day and.. yeah

And the b-e-a-utiful Perrie Edwards is on the side also :))

Niall POV

“C’mon, no boyfriends allowed, not on said boyfriend’s boyfriend’s birthday eve.” Louis giggles, pushing Harry out the door before we’ve even stepped over the threshold.

“Hey, no fair! It’s my choice who stays here! I live here too y’know!” I protest, over exaggeratedly grabbing Harry’s hand from around Louis’ form.

“Go on without me, I will always love you.” Harry says, letting his hand slip from mine and shielding his eyes with his forearm in faux-hysteric sobs.

“I’ll see you soon my love.” I shout as Louis pushes Harry completely out the door and slams the door in his face.

“Upstairs, upstairs, upstairs!” Louis prompts, pushing me up the stairs with hands that I only now notice, are covered in flour.

“Louis what are you wearing?!” I laugh, walking backwards up the stairs and clinging on the banister so I don’t fall over.

“What? Liam told me it looked cool!” He defends, brushing his hands off on the floral print apron tied around his waist.

“And what would El say?” I tease.

“She would say I look totally fuckable.” Louis smirks.

“NO I WOULD NOT!” I hear shouting from upstairs and my eyes widen.

“Eleanor’s here!?” I ask, turning around and sprinting into the kitchen.

“Way to ruin the surprise El.” Louis huffs as I pick his girlfriend up and twirl her round in the air.

I can’t help but laugh as she giggles and holds on tightly around my shoulders.

“Hey babe, how are ya?” I ask, setting her down on the floor and catching her as she stumbles a little.

“I’m good! It’s been ages since I’ve seen you!” She exclaims, squeezing her hands on my shoulders.

“I know! What was it, Louis’ 21st or something?” I ask, jumping up onto the kitchen counter, ignoring the protests from Louis and Liam who are preparing god knows what on the work surfaces.

“Has it really been that long?” She asks, picking up a glass of wine from the counter and taking a little sip.

“It really has.” I laugh, letting the conversation fade as Louis bustles past, running to the oven as the timer goes off.

“What are you making!?” I exclaim, watching as Liam and Louis pull some kind of bird from the oven.

“Chicken!” Louis shouts in triumph, cursing as the dish in his hands becomes too hot.

“How on earth did you get flour on your hands then?!” I question, laughing as the two inexperienced boys run around the room.

“Who knows, Lilac boy!?” Eleanor laughs, taking my hand and dragging me into the living room.