29. Honey! I'm Home

REALLY LONG, READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM, FOR YOUR BENEFIT, NOT MINE.

DEDICATED TO ohcrapnarry BECAUSE SHE'S SUCH A DEDICATED AND AMAZING READER! LOVE HER COMMENTS :))

Niall POV

“Liam!” I call to bring my best friend’s attention to me.

I see him stop searching for my face in the crowd and his, along with Louis’ head, snap in my direction and I see their eyes light up before we are charging towards each other.

“NIALLER!” Liam almost screams as he reaches me, lifting me up and spinning me in a circle, nearly toppling over as Louis runs full force into his side, joining the hug.

“Missed you Irish.” Louis mumbles.

I’m still fascinated as to how Louis managed to grow up in Ireland and not obtain an Irish accent, to be fair though, he spent most of his time with dad, who’s English and I’m just a momma’s boy.

“Missed you too big bro.” I say, retracting my arms from Liam’s neck and winding them around Louis’

“Hey guys.” I hear Harry’s deep voice behind us.

“Hey Harry,” Louis smiles, stepping back from me but keeping an arm around my waist and his head on my shoulder. Louis was tired and I could tell; he was practically falling asleep on my shoulder.

“You ready to go lads?” I ask the boys, making eye contact with Preston, Harry’s security who had stepped aside for the moment.

Harry would be travelling to his own house, he had begged to stay with me but I had insisted that he needed to get home and sort his house out.

“See you later baby.” Harry whispers in my ear as I hug him goodbye.

“I love you; call me when you get in ok?” I say, giggling as Harry’s breath tickles my neck.

“Love you Ni. See you soon.” Harry whispers, gently and discreetly pecking my neck before grabbing his hand luggage and walking away, turning back to look at me again before he rounds the corner and disappears out of sight.

“You ready to go home Niall?” Liam asks, a smirk on his face as he grabs the handle of my suitcase.

I adjust the straps of my bag on my back before nodding and following the two boys out of the airport.

*

When we are finally home, I step into the elevator on auto-pilot and walk through the living room like a zombie.

“See you tomorrow boys, I need to sleep.” I mumble.

I hear tired responses before stumbling up the stairs to my room, I reach up to push the hatch open and am met with thin air.

That’s weird, I know I shut the hatch, and the boys know not to leave it open.

Deciding that that’s a matter for the morning, I shrug half-heartedly and climb up, shutting the hatch with my foot before stripping down to my boxers with my eyes closed.

I walk into the bathroom, running a hand through my hair and brushing my teeth lazily. When I’m finally done, I shut off the light and traipse towards my bed, pulling back the covers and snuggling down.

I scream when I feel an arm wrap around me from behind.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” I jump up off the bed and look back down, only to be met with smirking green eyes and a laughing boyfriend.