15. Always

This is dedicated to the wonderfully amazing WritersUnblock because you are always commenting and voting on my chapters and your stories are just amazing.

I love them all, especially 'Anything For You' and I am reading my first MPreg which is also yours 'It Happened One Night'

Seriously, anyone who loves Narry, likes them or can only tolerate them (as if, Narreh are adorable babes), go and check out WritersUnblock's amazing stories because they are just perfection and she is the sweetest commenter everrrrr

Thank you honey for your support and update IHON!!! I'm obsessed!!! (even though you updated twice like 5 hours ago :P) haha. Love You honey, and I am dedicating the most important chappie to you.. Read on and you'll see why :))) :* x

Harry POV

My phone rings and I make a move to reach it before I realise that Niall is holding me against his chest.

I untangle myself from him, trying my best not to wake him up, but he stirs when my body leaves his.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m just answering my phone, I’ll be back soon.” I say, pecking his gorgeous lips.

He hums in agreement and rolls over, the blanket slipping down to reveal his bare torso.

I smile at the sleeping angel in my bed before I remember my phone; I pick up a pair of boxers from the floor and slip them on before grabbing my phone off the bedside table and taking it out onto the balcony.

I call the unknown number that was trying to get hold of me back and my tour manager Paul answers the call.

“Harry.” His fatherly voice booms down the line.

“Hey Paul.” I say shivering, before taking a seat on my cold outside furniture.

“Hey Haz. As you know, next week you have a few shows coming up in America. The problem is that due to the deadlines you’re going to have to record your album on the road I’m afraid.” He says sadly.

“Oh. Ok.” I say thinking of Niall and our first intimate encounter last night.

“I hear you’ve been working on a few songs at the moment, how’s that all going?” Paul asks.

“It’s going great. We’ve done 3 songs so far. How many are expected on the album?” I inform him.

“There are going to be about 14 and 2 bonus tracks. Now Harry, I’ve been speaking with some song writers in Los Angeles who would love to work with you, what would you think about having them come on the road with you during your two months in America?” Paul asks seriously.

“That would be great, but I have such a great songwriter I’m working with at the moment, he really knows what he’s doing, we get along fantastically and he also has a degree in sound engineering so you wouldn’t have to worry about finding someone willing to do that.” I say pleading Niall’s case hopefully.

“Well that’s fantastic Harry!” Paul says, surprise clear in his voice.

“I’m sure the writers in LA will be disappointed but do you think he would be willing to come on the road with you and get this album done?” Paul asks hopefully.

“I’m not sure. I’m actually.. Working.. With him now. Should I ask him?”

 “Yes, of course Harry. You don’t have to give me a response right away but if you could let me know all the details by tomorrow so I can get it all sorted.” Paul says happily.