38. "This is for closure"

Short and very badly written, I'm aware.

Lovely Tumblr art on the side inspired by the attached video, I don't care much for the song but the art is very good, and fits perfectly.

DEDICATED TO INTOYOUR_ARMS BECAUSE OF HER SPECTACULAR COMMENT ON THE LAST CHAPTER.. LIKE SHE TOTALLY GOT IT GUYS.. YOU SHOULD CHECK THAT COMMENT OUT..

Song Recommendation: Where Are You Now? - Union J (saw them on Friday A-MA-ZING)

And OMFG!! I WAS REALLY UPSET LAST WEEK BC THIS STORY WAS RATED R AND COULDN'T BE RATED AND I GOT PROPERLY UPSET SO I EMAIL WATTPAD AND THEY FIXEDDDD ITTTT!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE ME FEEL BETTER WHEN THAT UPSET ME AND OHH EMMM GEEEEE.. I'M JUST SO HAPPY I CAN BE RATED AGAIN :'))

That's all...

Harry POV

He hasn’t spoken to me since that day and it kills me inside to not wake up with him in my arms.

I feel completely alone and I’ve got no one to talk to apart from my sister. When I choose to answer her calls.

I receive a text from Zayn every day but with the responses I get, they’re so similar to Niall’s that it makes me reluctant to keep up the conversation, because it just hurts.

I haven’t left the house since that day and I have disconnected the Wi-Fi connection so I’m not tempted to see what chaos I’ve caused online.

I’ve seen Niall’s things slowly disappear from my house and I even stay up extra late at night in the hopes that I’ll catch him when he comes for his things again but I always seem to fall asleep before he arrives.

Whenever I wake up in the morning, there’s always a note on my bedside table with the same sort of words.

‘Don’t do anything stupid.’

‘Don’t hurt yourself.’

‘Eat something.’

‘You should leave the house.’

‘Please don’t do anything stupid.’

I can tell by the handwriting that it’s Niall leaving the notes and it comforts me no end that he comes into my room to make sure I’m ok, whether I’m conscious or not.

I should be totally creeped out that he comes to my house whilst I’m sleeping but I just can’t ignore the hope that ignites in me whenever I see a note on my nightstand.

I’d taken to leaving notes for him too.

‘I love you.’

‘I’m so sorry. I love you.’

‘I know you can’t forgive what I did. I love you.’

‘There’s no excuse for what happened but please stay with me. I love you.’

At first, I was almost brought to tears when I saw the notes disappear but on the fourth Thursday since the incident, I was throwing something out and I saw the pile of my notes in the bin. I couldn’t stop the tears then and didn’t reply to any of Zayn’s messages for weeks, until he came around and demanded that I see him.

That encounter didn’t go too well.

Zayn doesn’t text me anymore.

Niall doesn’t leave notes anymore.