25. The Arena

heyyyyy look at that!! new cover :)) made by the awesome @_TakeAChillPill_

AND OMFG STORY OF MY LIFE IS LIKE FREAKING AMAZING! LIKE WTFFFFFF! SOOO GOOD :))

I did plan on making this chapter longer, but you'll see why i ended it where i did when you get there mwahahahahahaha

Might start writing the next bit now, might not, who knows :)

Harry POV

I hear the room phone ringing and roll over to answer it when I hear it stop and Niall’s gruff morning voice fill the silence.

“’Ello?” He questions.

I crack my eyes open and see him lying on his front, his elbow holding him up, one hand holding the phone and the other rubbing his eyes in the most adorable way.

“Yeah.”

...

“Ok.”

...

“See you then.”

Niall puts the phone back and collapses back onto the mattress.

“Cal wants us downstairs by 12.” Niall mumbles into his pillow.

“What time is it?” I ask him, leaning back on my pillow and covering my eyes with my arm.

“11:30.” Niall grunts.

“What!?” I shout, sitting up.

“Shhh, I’m sleeping.” Niall whispers, titling his head to the side and holding his finger lazily up to his lips, his eyes still closed.

“Not for long babe.” I kiss his bare shoulder blade and roll out of the bed.

“I’m having a shower, you better be out of bed by the time I get back out.” I call after me, walking to the bathroom and stripping my boxers off.

I hear a grumble from the bedroom and turn the shower on, waiting for it to warm up a little before stepping into the steady stream.

I had been in the shower for about 5 minutes when someone drew the curtain back and stepped in behind me.

Knowing it was Niall, I leaned back into him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed between my shoulder blades.

“Not now Ni, we really have to leave on time. Hectic schedule.” I tell him, turning round and pecking his lips before cuddling him close to me.

“What’s waking up without a morning hug with my boyfriend, naked, in the shower?” Niall jokes, holding me tighter and snuggling his head into my neck.

“I can feel your abs like this, very sexy.” I say in his ear, my eyes closed as I enjoy the heat from the shower and Niall’s arms.

“I don’t have abs shithead.” Niall informs me.

“You’re the one with the abs.” Niall continues, pulling back and poking his flat stomach distastefully.

“You can work out with me if it really means that much to you boo, but for the record, you’re amazing and I wouldn’t change a single little thing about you.” I say, kissing him on the lips again and reaching for the shampoo as Niall keeps our lips locked.

I begin squirting some of the gel on my hand as Niall’s hands make their way to my bum, squeezing hard enough to make me gasp so he can slip his tongue inside my mouth.

He smiles and makes no move to take his hands away from my ass as his tongue explores my mouth.

I bring my hands up to his hair and begin massaging the shampoo in and I know it’s gone too far when Niall starts to moan and press our crotches together.