28. Plane Secrecy

idk. i think my chapters are getting shorter but i'm not sure.. ik the last one was horrendously short but idk about this one.

tried to make it long, i realise now that i don't have the same attention span i seemed to have had towards the beginning of the book but that seems to be the case with every aspect of my life at the moment, i seem to get bored within 2 minutes of doing something.

I am also aware that i won't be able to write a bit of a chapter and then come back to it, because the chapter would never get finished..

So yeah..

Niall POV.

“Harry! I’m done arguing with you! Do whatever you want!” I shove him playfully after I whisper-shout back at him.

He pumps his fist in celebration and pecks my cheek before looking around him to make sure that no one had seen the encounter, luckily, most of the plane was completely out of it; sleeping away.

“Niall, I promise, it is going to be the best date you have ever ever been on!” Harry whispers excitedly.

“It better be, I was supposed to be planning this one.” I huff, crossing my arms and checking the screen in front of me to see that we only had 4 hours left of the 9 hour flight, only 4 hours until I see my best friend and brother again. I can’t wait.

“Only 4 hours till I see the boys” I say to Harry, shivering in anticipation and sinking back in my seat.

“Am I not good enough company for you?” Harry huffs, pouting and falling back in his seat.

“Oh babe, if last night was anything to go by, I think you know that you’re the best company I could have.” I lean over to whisper in his ear and place my hand high up on his thigh as he flushes red.

“You were screaming pretty loud.” Harry teases, smiling as I cringe in embarrassment.

“What about you!” I defend.

“Please Horan, we both know you’re the screamer in this relationship.” Harry says, cockily.

“Hmm, I beg to differ.” I reach my hand up, groping his crotch as he lets out a high-pitched screech before he clamps his hand over his own mouth and gently removes my hand from where it was previously placed.

“Point taken.” Harry whispers quietly, still recovering from the forcefulness of my actions.

“That’s what I thought.” Feeling particularly risky and incredibly horny, I lean over to Harry’s ear, taking the tender flesh between my teeth and tugging gently before moving my mouth up to whisper in his ear.

“I’m so fucking horny.”

I see Harry flush again with my words and when I pull back, he turns to look at me with what can only be described as lust in his eyes.

“Up for some plane sex Horan?” He whispers. Now it’s my turn to blush.

“I wouldn’t be impartial to a good blowy.” I whisper with this new-found confidence that seems to surge forwards whenever I’m around Harry.

Harry leans over and I can feel his lips pressed against the shell of my ear as his fingers dance their way up to the zip on my jeans.

“Just think how cramped we’ll be in that, tiny, tiny bathroom.” He whispers, sending shivers down my spine as I bolt upright from my seat, leaving a smirking Harry in his seat as I travel to the almost secluded first class bathroom.

Once I see the toilet is occupied, I wait outside and just as a middle aged man with warm eyes, dressed in a suit steps out of the cubicle, Harry seems to have had enough of waiting and joins me in the queue.