31. I don't even know anymore

Harry’s POV

It’s been a week since Niall and I got our tattoos yet I still find myself admiring them both almost every second of every day.

“Quit staring, it’s creepy.” Niall mumbles, lifting his hand from where it was resting in mine as I examined his tattoo and pushing my face away from him so that it knocks me off balance and I end up falling onto the mattress behind me, bouncing up again before the bed stops moving and I tilt my head to scowl at Niall who has a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

“Don’t get cocky Horan.” I warn, rolling onto my side to face him and flicking his nose. He scrunches his nose up adorably and swats my hand away, only to entwine our fingers together moments later.

“Excuse me, but who was it bottoming-out yesterday?” Niall raises his eyebrows up and I flush in embarrassment, rolling away from him with a huff.

I can hear Niall’s chuckle and visibly flinch as he rocks his hips into the small of my back.

“Shit, did I hurt you?” Niall asks, genuinely concerned, leaning his head on my bicep as he tries to see my face.

“Just a little.” I wince, shuffling out from under him to relieve the pressure the position was putting on my already aching bum.

“I’m sorry.” The next thing I feel is Niall kissing tenderly along the small of my back and massaging gently with his lithe fingers. I can’t suppress a groan as he alleviates some of the tension in my muscles and I don’t have to look at him to know that he’s smirking.

“Does that feel better?” Niall asks after 15 minutes of tender touches and gentle kisses.

“Much.” I agree, looking over my shoulder to see him smirking.

“If that’s all it takes to relieve the pain I might not hold back next time.” Niall teases, yet my eyes still widen in shock at his words.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding.” Niall pacifies me, smoothing a hand through my navy locks and leaning up on his elbow to capture my lips in his own.

I slowly sink back down on the bed, letting Niall straddle my stomach as he moves his mouth gently against mine. I push my tongue through the seal in his lips and let my mouth mix fully with his. He allows me to lick around his warm cavern, only sucking on my tongue occasionally before pulling back with a smack and giggling as he sees the trail of saliva still connecting our slips.

“Whoops.” I mutter, leaning forward as if to remove the spittle only to capture his mouth in mine again and arch my back up and rest on my elbows as I chase his lips.

Niall laughs and gives in, letting us have a very pleasant make out session, only interrupted when Louis shouts up the stairs that he’s leaving for work, our cue to get up and get dressed if we want to get any work done at all today.

“I’ll miss these lips.” I comment as Niall pulls away one final time.

“We don’t have to use our lips to write songs.. Necessarily.” Niall considers.

“So these bad boys are free all day long, especially if it’s this certain blue haired princess that wants to stake a claim.” Niall teases, kissing my lips and standing up, not breaking our lip contact until he turns around and stalks over to his drawer to pick out some clothes, letting me fall back on the bed exasperated. I cross my hands over my stomach and close my eyes, listening to the sounds of my boyfriend getting ready for a day of work at the studio.

“Are you just going to lie there all day?” Niall questions after a few minutes.

“I was considering it.” I smirk, cracking one eye open to see him smiling to himself and pulling a shirt over his head.