16. Anything For You

I'm sorry, ik I already dedicated the last chapter to WritersUnblock, but I couldn't write what I had without giving her some kind of recognition for the words.

Thank you again honey for the always wonderful comments and the awesome dedication yesterday.

I will be doing more dedications as the chapters come, but I couldn't write Anything For You without dedicating it to her, because she may as well own the rights to those words lol.

OMFGG!!! I ALSO JUST NOTICED THAT THIS STORY HAS OVER ONE THOUSAND READS!!! WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE IT THAN A NARRY SEX SCENE?? AHHH!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH :) xx

Enjoy and I hope it's not too disappointing :|

"You're a virgin?" I ask Harry softly.

He nods his head and looks down, biting his bottom lip.

"How? I don't understand. You've been linked with so many people? I don't.." I trail off, shocked.

"It just never felt right, I've never wanted to have sex or make love with a single person I've been linked to or gone out with in the past, guy or girl, and call me old-fashioned but I wanted my first time to be with someone I truly loved. I know why it never felt right now, Niall. I'm gay and you're the one I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with. I don't understand it and I can't put it into words, I just know." Harry says slowly, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you sure you want to do this Harry? I don't want to take something from you that I can't give back if you are going to regret it. I'd never forgive myself." I say playing with his thumb.

Harry places his finger under my chin and lifts my head up. I meet his eyes timidly.

"I'm so sure Niall. I love you more than you'll ever understand. I want this so much." Harry says seriously.

He leans into me and brushes his lips against mine softly.

"I love you, Harry, always." I emphasise, closing the gap between us and putting my love into the kiss.

Harry moves his lips slowly and gently climbs on top of my waist, setting his legs either side of my hips. I place my hands on his back and hold him in place while he cups my cheeks with his hands.

Our lips break apart and I tilt my head to the side, going in for another love-filled kiss. We continual break apart, letting our lips linger on each other's. There's no rush and I'm willing to take this as slow as Harry wants.

"Niall?" Harry whispers against my lips.

"Baby?" I question endearingly, kissing his lips again and letting them linger on his lips for a few extra seconds.

"Can we.." Kiss.

"Can we go upstairs?" Harry asks timidly.

I nod my head and my eyes flutter open as Harry gently climbs off me and stands by the sofa.

I climb off the couch and take his hand in mine. I can see the apprehension in his eyes and will do anything to reassure him so as I pull him towards the stairs, I make sure to keep turning back to him and constantly tell him how much I love him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Harry POV.

Niall's baby soft hand slips into mine and he gently pulls me towards the stairs. I know he can tell how nervous I am because all the way to the bedroom he kept telling me how much he loved me and how much I meant to him.

He pushed my bedroom door open and turned the light on. His hand slipped from mine as he went over to the balcony and closed the curtains. He turned back to me and the love in his eyes was evident.