40. *TEASER*

Niall POV

My night with Harry was the best thing to happen to me in these past two months. I love him so much and I know I won’t be able to keep away for very much longer.

So when he calls me a few days later, I only hesitate slightly before accepting the call.

“Hello?” I say, curiosity in my tone.

“Boo.” Harry breathes and my face lights up at the use of the nickname but I force myself to keep my tone indifferent.

“Hey.” I greet him again.

“I need to speak to you; I need to see you again.” Harry tells me.

“Harry,” I sigh.

“Please Ni, please.” He almost begs.

“Harry, I saw you a few nights ago.” I argue.

“But when I woke up, you weren’t there. I knew you wouldn’t be but I couldn’t stop myself from hoping. You told me you loved me Niall.” Harry speaks quickly.

“I do love you Harry, very much.” I smile as I speak the words to him, feeling like a teenage girl on the phone to her first ever high school boyfriend.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to hear you say that again.” Harry sighs.

“Harry.” I laugh a little, nervously.

“I miss you.” He says after a while and I roll onto my back and look up to the ceiling of my room with a big smile on my face.

“I miss you too.” I whisper.

“Please come over Niall, please.” Harry says as soon as the words leave my lips.

“When?”

Hahahaha cliffffyyyyy... I'm getting my results for my mocks back at the moment and I'm not doing too well..

I got a C in Biology and Chemistry and 17/23 in my History Paper 2 but I don't know what that is overall because I haven't had Paper 1 back yet...

BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!!

I GOT A FUCKING A IN ENGLISH!!! TOP OF MY CLASS AS WELL!!! FUCK YEAH BITCHESSS!!! I hate English with a burning passion. I like to write but I hate fucking analysing and all that shit..