17. Packing

Dedicated to the awesome geeeny because she's allllwayyys sooo lovely with her comments and she makes me laugh and smile :))

For geeeny:

Guess who's back,

Back again.

Guess who's back,

Tell a friend.

(half way through Nialler's POV is baccckkk :)) xx

ENJOYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Harry POV

I woke up when I felt a gentle pair of lips pressed softly against mine. I smiled into Niall’s lips and slowly cracked my eyes open.

I was met with my favourite shade of blue; Niall’s eyes.

“Morning.” I croaked sleepily against his lips.

“Urgh, your morning voice is like sex.” Niall comments, his Irish accent strong as he uses it for the first time today.

“I could say the same for you.” I state cheekily, rubbing my hands up and down his back.

“Yesterday was..” Niall trails off dreamily, resting his head back on my chest and rubbing his thumb into my skin thoughtfully.

“Amazing, perfect, the best experience of my life, amazing..” I trail off, smirking.

“You already said amazing.” Niall retorts, looking up at me through his long eyelashes.

“That’s because it was.” I say cheesily.

Niall buries his head in my chest and flushes red at my comment.

“I need a shower.” I say after a few moments of silence.

“You know, it saves water sharing showers instead of having one on your own.. Just putting that out there.” Niall smirks cheekily, manoeuvring himself to rest his chin in the dip between my pecks.

“What are we waiting for then?” I smirk, winking at Niall, whose eyes had considerably widened.

“I’m so comfortable though Haz.” He recovers, squeezing his arms around me and pressing his face into my chest.

“Me too.” I agree, absentmindedly running my fingers through his hair.

“What’s the date today Ni?” I ask thoughtfully.

“The 23rd of August.” Niall mumbles into my chest.

“Lou was a bit pissed that he’s missing my birthday and that I’m missing Liam’s but he said we’d Skype whilst we’re away so it’s not so bad.” Niall says lifting his head up to meet my eyes.

“What do you mean he’s missing your birthday?” I ask curiously.

“Um.. It’s kind of my birthday on the 13th of September.” He says, looking down at the swallows on my collar bone, doing anything to avoid eye-contact.

“Oh my gosh Niall! Why didn’t you tell me?!” I ask, sitting up, taking a shocked Niall with me.

“I dunno, it never really came up in conversation.” He says shrugging.

When I had sat up, the sheet had slipped off us and was now dipping just below the bottom of Niall’s back. I could see the reflection of his back muscles in the full length mirror hanging on the wall and I run my fingers up his spine curiously.