**Not A Chapter (uimhir amháin)**

Sooo.. I didn't get round to working on the next chapter, sorry guys :(

I did try and draw out like a floor plan of the boys' house and Hazza's house and to be honest, it all makes sense in my head, like I can visualise it and everything, but when I try and pen it down, it doesn't work!

Soooo, my challenge to you is to come up with your own idea of what the boys' house looks like!

If you could like draw me a floor plan of one of the floors, or all 5 floors!! (including Nialler's room and the terrace) (also, you could also just focus on one room, like Nialler's studio or his room/bathroom and draw like a basic idea of what you think's in there ans where it all is) I will honestly love you forever, and if there's a story of yours that you want me to read or something or you just want me to follow you on here or twitter, then I will do it!

Just name your "price" and if your drawing is up to par (which I'm sure it will be) then I'll attach it at the side of one of the upcoming chapters, and will also dedicate the chapter to you so you know it's there!!

(and also, I don't wanna be a bitch, but no update until I have at least one entry. I'm sorry guys, I just reaaaaalllly really wanna see the creativeness of my readers and I wanna give backkk!!)

Have fun squiggling and may the odds be ever in your favour ;) xx