26. Miami - Show 1

Niall POV

I can’t believe Harry, treating that girl like that.

As I stormed out of the Meet and Greet room, I ran up to Cassie, she was practically in tears. I felt awful, if I hadn’t gone with Harry into that room, he wouldn’t have gotten jealous and Cassie wouldn’t be here now, sniffling and wiping small tears coming from the corners of her eyes.

“Cassie, I’m so sorry, I don’t know what got into him, I’m sure he didn’t mean it.” I reassure her, rubbing her arm, trying to comfort her.

“Thank you Niall, that very sweet of you.” Cassie says, drying her eyes and giving me a hug.

“I’m sorry he went off like that, he’s not feeling very well, I think he’s starting to get one of those 24 hour virus things.” I lie, smiling as Cassie’s face brightens a bit.

“You think?” She asks hopefully.

“For sure.” I tell her.

“Tell you what, go back to the Meet and Greet room, ask for Cal and tell him that I sent you to talk to Harry, yeah?” I say, smiling as her eyes light up.

“Thank you Niall!” Cassie says, hugging me again.

As she walks back to the room I feel a little better and when Cal sticks his head out of the room, looking to me for conformation, I stick my thumbs up at him.

“Tell him to apologise.” I shout. I wait until Cal nods and closes the door before I walk down the corridor, on the way to the arena.

“Hey! Niall!” I hear an Australian accent call my name as I pass the dressing rooms.

I turn around and see a brunette, Ashton? Looking at me.

“Yeah?” I ask.

“You ok? You look a bit down.” He says, leaning on the wall as shouts continue to overflow from the dressing room he just left.

“Yeah I’m good, just gonna go to the arena for a bit, clear my head, Harry’s being a bit of a tosser.” I try to joke, the laughter sounding forced, which it was.

“Oh, cool. Just be careful yeah? The fans from soundcheck are gonna be there about now.” Ashton informs me.

“Thanks mate.”

“Do you want me to come with you?” Ashton asks just as I’m about to turn around and walk away.

“I’m good, thanks though.” I smile, walking into the arena, where sure enough, fans have started to gather.

“Niall!” I hear someone call my name as I walk past the girls, trying to get by unnoticed.

“Um, yeah?” I question, looking for the source of the voice.

“Hey!” Perrie, the girl from the hotel earlier comes to the end of one of the rows, waving to me.

“Hey Perrie!” I say, walking over and smiling.

“Good job you gave me my phone back Niall, I would’ve been lost without it!” She laughs, holding up her phone that I almost forgot to return to her earlier.

“Yeah, sorry about that.” I say, rocking back on the balls of my feet.

“Who are you?” Someone asks after a few moments of silence.

I then realise that everyone had been watching us, listening in on our conversation.

“This is Niall, he’s Harry’s mate.” Perrie smiles, talking to the unknown voice.