FOURTH BOOK DESCRIPTION

Louis Tomlinson has become a self-centered billionaire five years later after they break up. By they, I mean One Direction and Loria. Louis has gone back to his notorious playboy ways, sleeping with any girl that catches his attention. Coming out of One Direction the most successful, he sees no need in ever going back - even though he was the reason they broke up. Since Victoria never returned to Doncaster a month later as she promised, he sees no point in ever being the same old loving Louis again.

    Victoria Green, now twenty-five years old still bears the guilt of breaking her promise. Since never returning home after a month like she promised, she thought it would be best if Cheryl, Henry and herself were one happy family living in Southern England. Ever since Cheryl adopted Henry after Chet filing for Henry's adoption, Victoria and Cheryl are more like mother and daughter. Little does she know, the decision to keep away from Louis to keep him protected caused major problems within their social circle.

    Just because a promise is forever, doesn't mean you have to keep your word.

Thank you guys for a majority of you wanting a fourth book. I promise this book will be amazing. The description will be fixed up a bit when I publish the fourth book in the upcoming days. The fourth book to the HWAJ series should be up February 8th or 15th 2014.

EDIT: THE FOURTH BOOK, ENTITLED "HE WASN'T A JERK IN THE END" IS NOW UP. CHECK MY PAGE FOR THE STORY! :)