Chapter Four

DEDICATED TO THEIR NEW SINGLE FOR THIS IS US. BEST SONG EVER? I BELIEVE IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER!

Chapter Four

"Could you stop kicking me?" Ava asked Louis, who was kicking Ava's feet that were dangling off the sunken in mattress.

Harry had gotten us a hotel - or motel that is - that was pet friendly and cheap. Harry said this was only temporary because he hadn't really looked for hotels that were pet friendly yesterday, and he just chose on at random. Which just happened to be this run-down, old rusty joint. The M in the electrical sign outside of this motel was burnt, so the red neon letters just spelled OTEL for now.

"Well keep your feet on your side then!" Louis retorted, moving his feet in a uncomfortable way.

Ava scoffed. "I don't even have a side. This motel is too damn small."

Ava was right, this motel room wasn't much bigger than my bedroom back home, but they managed to fit in two twin beds, a pull out couch and a dresser with a television on top. My eyes wandered to Biscuit who was jumping up on his hind legs, trying to grasp a rubber toy that was held by Zayn. Well, at least this place allowed pets.

I glanced at the small black digital alarm clock that was perched on the thin night table -sort of- in between the beds. It was almost nine fifteen, and we had to leave soon so we could get to Adventure Island before it opened. Our attire was all our bathing suits, with shorts and t-shirts thrown over them so we didn't have to go in our bathing suits the whole day.

"We need to get a move on mates," Liam said to all of us, checking his watch. "The park opens at 9:30 sharp."

We all nodded. Ava and I grabbed our bags that carried our towels, sunscreen, money and sunglasses for the day. The boys' had their towels hung over their shoulders so they didn't have to carry them.

"I can't wait to go," Ava gushed, applying some lip balm. "It's such a nice day outside."

"I hope they have those buckets that dump water on you." Niall said, pushing the hotel door open for Ava and I that were behind him exiting.

Ava's eyes lit up, "I love those!"

I chuckled. Ava and Niall were the perfect couple. They both loved food, and from what I've seen they have a lot of stuff in common. I'm also pretty sure that she fancies Niall like he does her. Note to self; when Ava and I have some alone time ask her about the game of truth or dare Louis told me about when we woke up today.

Yesterday was perfect. I fell asleep in Louis' arms and when I woke up, he still had his arm wrapped around me. His head was rested on top of mine and Biscuit was curled up in his lap sound asleep. I wish there was some way I could have photographed that, because I totally would have.

~*~

"Grab one of those!" Harry told Liam, who was standing by a rack of maps for Adventure Island.

Liam unfolded the map, as we all crowded around. There were so many different areas that you could visit, and I was having a hard time choosing which one I wanted to go too first. I chewed on my bottom lip, my finger pressed against my lip as I read what each section included.

Ava reached over Liam's shoulder and pointed to an area labeled Splash Attack, "That has the water bucket! We're so going there first." 

Niall nodded, high-fiving Ava. "Yeah buddy we are!"

I was about to protest, saying that I didn't really want to go to the Splash Attack first - but instead I wanted to go to the Endless Surf which was basically a gigantic wave pool. I sighed, pushing the strap of my bag on my shoulder more and followed at the back of the pack as we traveled to Splash Attack. Well, maybe this will be an opportunity to catch up on my tanning.