Chapter Thirteen

A/N BEFORE THE STORY: I really hate when people tell me I take two months to update. Ffs, I'm in high school and I do have a life. I love writing, but it's more like a side project until I have enough time. Thank you all who are patient or politely ask for an update, I appreciate it.

WARNING: Short chapter because my computer isn't working that well - it's lagging. I'm sorry!

Chapter Thirteen

I awoke with a start, beads of sweat were present on my forehead. I sighed deeply, reaching to wipe it off with my hand but found I couldn't. I tried looking at my arm in the pitch black darkness but I couldn't see what was restraining it from moving.

As I sat there, my arms incapable of moving I tried to recall the events of yesterday. With a throbbing pain in my head I could remember lying on the couch waiting for Louis and Henry to get back from the store. I remembered answering the door to discover-

I shuddered at the memory. He had taken me.

I tried pulling at my arms, trying to break them free from whatever was restraining them. When I couldn't, I let out a strangled groan and I felt helpless. I can't believe I let him do this to me - and I couldn't do anything about it when my hands were tied up, literally.

Tears welled up in my eyes and my heart started to feel heavy.  When the tears started to fall slowly down my cheeks, I restrained from letting out a cry. I didn't want him coming into the room and find that I was awake. I didn't want to do anything to upset him.

I bit my lip, letting the salty tears streak my cheeks as they fell freely from my eyes. It was getting harder to breathe as the tears started coming faster.

I feared of never getting out of here alive, because I knew what he was capable of.

~*~

When the door opened and a sliver of light pooled into the room, I knew I made the mistake of falling asleep. I cursed internally, trying to sit up in the bed but finding it impossible when I realized my hands were still bound to the bed.

"Victoria," He addressed me softly, "I see you're up. How did you sleep?"

I pressed my lips together, silencing myself from answering him.

I heard his footsteps creep closer to my bed, his laughter echoing through the silent room. "I asked you a question sweetheart," He said softly, "I'm trying to be nice here."

Before I could answer, a woman's voice called out to him from what sounded like upstairs.

"Richard, honey? Sorry I'm so late, I got held up at the office."

He cussed softly. "Don't you say a word. She doesn't know you're here." He spoke harshly, but the sentence was implied as if I was some sort of surprise guest.