Chapter Eleven

A/N before the story: To all of you who didn't get my "I'm so glad you were a jerk online." last line in chapter ten here's an explanation. Basically, he was a jerk in reality and a sweetheart online. After they figured out they were talking to each other over the internet, he became a jerk in reality and online - which after that then the story rolled out they made and bam we're on book three. Get it? No? Okay, on with the story...

Chapter Eleven

"Babe," I said to Louis, cradling Henry in my arms as I patiently waited for his bottle of milk to warm up. "Could you run to the store for me? I noticed when I went to get Henry's formula that we have nothing to eat for tonight."

Louis looked up from his Iphone, his lips pursed. "Can't we just eat out tonight? I'm in the mood for Italian." 

I rolled my eyes, watching Henry fiddle with his small fingers. "You can go to the store, pick up ingredients for Italian and I'll make them. Sound good?"

Louis pocketed his phone, letting out a loud sigh. "I guess - but it better be delicious." 

"Trust me," I said testing out Henry's now warm milk on my hand, "It will be."

Louis grabbed the keys off the key ring and kissing the side of my head. "I'll be back in about half an hour. Any specific Italian food you want me to get?"

I shrugged, feeding the bottle to Henry who was gulping it down quickly. "Nope. Just make sure to grab some sauce and spaghetti. Anything else you want me to make grab that too."

Louis nodded, swinging the car keys around his index finger. "Love you." Louis said, kissing the top of Henry's peach-fuzzed head. He stood up straight and pecked me on the lips briefly. "And I love you."

"Love you too." I said before Louis was off and out the door and on his way to the super market. I sighed, placing Henry's now empty bottle in the sink and wiped his face off with a napkin and shaking my head. 

I placed Henry in the baby swing that Louis had assembled in the kitchen a few days ago, while I went to go prepare myself a snack. My stomach grumbled as I pulled out a package of crisps from the pantry and a bottle of water out of the fridge. I sat at the island on a small wooden stool, and opened the bag of crisps before popping one into my mouth. 

I watched as Henry swung back and forth lightly in his swing, his eyes gazing up at the trinkets hanging down from the top of the swing. Every once in a while his mouth would form into a small smile as he stared at the objects.

"You're one cute kid." I told him, even though he couldn't comprehend what I was telling him, I knew he got the message I was speaking to him seeing as he gazed over in my direction.