Chapter Seven

Please vote and comment on my chapters. I love to know your feedback on the chapters! :)

Chapter Seven

I decided to stay back for day one of shooting their new single - that I didn't even know the name of until today.

Leaning back so my head was against the headboard of the bed, I flipped the station on the flat screen television.

"I can't believe we're missing out on the boys' first day of shooting." Ava said, emerging from the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around her head.

I clicked the up button the remote. "You could have gone with. I wouldn't have stopped you."

Ava threw the towel on the ground, a scowl on her face. "You know I don't go anywhere without you V."

I jammed the up button on the remote a little harder, my lips twisting up into a scowl. "I know. I'm just pissed off right now."

Ava perched on the corner edge of the bed, nodding. "I get it Vic, but Louis needs you."

"I doubt that."

"He loves you."

"I know. And?"

"I know he wants his girlfriend for support." She placed her hand on the mattress, looking me straight in the eyes. "And I know you're dying inside right now."

She was right. I felt my stomach clench and twist in a weird sensation the minute she said that. When Louis left this morning, a water bottle clutched in his left hand so hard that I thought he was going to pop it's top off, a look of devastation crossed his beautiful features. I felt my heart break the moment that I said I wasn't going this morning - and I knew he wanted me to go more than anyone else.

Ava doesn't have to hint around that I screwed up because I know I did. If Louis crushed me like I had this morning I'd dump his sorry ass. I knew I should feel regret, but I felt that this was revenge from what happened yesterday afternoon with the management.

"Earth to Victoria."

I snapped my eyes up to Ava's concerned face. "Sorry. What were you saying?"

She sighed, running a hand through her damp hair that was starting to frizz out. "I was saying, they have until twelve before a lunch break and until three before they come back." She glanced over at the clock that read eleven thirty-four. "We could still go there."

I turned the television off with a click of the remote and sat upright in bed, shaking my head. "Louis will just be pissed. Plus, do you think management wants up to show up out of the blue?"

Ava stood up, placing her hands on her jean short clad hips. "Victoria Green, do you honestly give a damn about what management thinks?"

Yes. "No." I lied, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, slipping my feet into the black flip-flops laying on the floor.

She grinned at me. "Now that's my best friend." She touched the top of her hair and made a disgusted face, "Give me a second to brush this mess out and we'll catch a cab there."

~*~

 "Have you seen this?" Ava asked, thrusting her phone in my face from th opposite side of the cab.

I squinted at the screen, trying to block out the musty smell of the blasting air conditioning the crappy cab was blowing. "What is it?"