NOT A CHAPTER, ANOTHER ANNOUNCMENT

Gosh guys, I'm sorry I'm giving you a heart attack with all these "updates" but this is serious. I will be updating HWAJAA this weekend, on Saturday, January 11th 2014. But, until then I posted a new story called "Perfume" it's a Harry Styles fan fiction, so if you want to check that out leave a comment and let me know :)

But this announcement is for the Watty Awards. Last year, HWAJO the first book in this series won in "Undiscovered Gems" under the fan fiction category. This year, there's a One Direction category with a One The Rise and Most Popular category.

I entered HWAJB, the sequel to HWAJO in the Watty Awards. I am a finalist and voting starts TODAY January 6th, 2014 and ENDS, January 31st, 2014. You get one vote for per category, so PLEASE if you loved HWAJB vote for it in the Watty Awards. There is some tough competition and I probably won't win but I still would like to try at a chance.

I'm so grateful if you guys do this, and I thank you so much for supporting me and my stories throughout my writing career. I love you all and please if you loved that story as much as I loved writing it please vote!

If you don't know how to vote, here is how(ATTENTION: You cannot vote via app. I believe you have to actually use the website);

How To Vote for HWAJB:

1.) Go up to the DISCOVER tab and hover over it. Click on AWARDS on the left hand side.

2.) On the right hand side of the screen, there is a gray-ish, black box that says "We have narrowed down the Wattys finalists!" and a button that says VOTE NOW. Click on that button.

3.) Scroll down to, THE BEST IN POPFIC and click on ONE DIRECTION.

4.) Scroll down to the bottom of that box that popped up, and on the left side is where He Wasn't A Jerk Before is.

5.) If you'd like to vote click on HWAJB and I will love you forever and ever. :)

Please let me know in the comments section if you voted or not. If you voted, it is much appreciated and I love you for doing so. Thank you so much for even reading and considering voting for HWAJB.

REMINDER: HWAJAA will be updated this weekend, on Saturday, January 11th 2014.

I love you all, thank you for your time! :) ♥