Chapter Fifteen

This is a zero tolerence zone for rude comments. Constructive criticism is welcome, but rude comments are not.

Chapter Fifteen

"Here," Richard said, flinging me a two-piece set of material, "Put this on. He'll be here in an hour."

I stared at the flimsy lace material in my hands, before scowling. "What is this for?"

"Work." Richard said bluntly, gazing at his cell phone in hands. "Change of plans, he'll be here in half an hour."

"Work?" I questioned, "What kind of work involves a lacy thong and bra?"

"My sex business does of course." Richard said casually, flashing me a smirk.

I gaped at him, flinging the material across the room. I was not going to be a part of his human trafficking* business. If that's why he kidnapped me and my brother Henry, when I did get out of here Richard and I were going to have some serious issues. First issue would be handled by the police, nonetheless.

"When Louis finds out about this, he's going to be livid." I seethed, narrowing my eyes at Richard as I felt my anger growing inside of me.

Richard laughed, examining his cell phone. "You're dead to all your friends now." Richard stated, not bothering to look up from whatever had caught his attention on his phone.

"Dead?" I asked, "What the hell do you mean!?"

"Come up with your own conclusion darling." He said, before going across the room and retrieving the two pieces of material and placing them on my lap. "Better get ready, or else daddy doesn't paid and Henry gets a little run in with my friend."

I narrowed my eyes at him, anger boiling within me. "You wouldn't." I stated maliciously.

Richard smiled. "Oh, but I would." He opened the door to the room and tapped his invisible watch. "Time is ticking. And so is Henry's life."

"You're unbelievable!" I shouted at him, before he could have the chance to walk away from me.

He turned on his heel, raising an eyebrow. "What was that?"

"You're a sick, arrogant, asshole who thinks he can get away with everything! Well you know what? I hope that when this is all over that you burn in hell!" I shouted at him, my face growing red with anger.

Richard stalked towards me, a determined look set on his face. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, dragging me out of the bed as he pulled on it. I felt like I was being torn from my safe haven as I struggled as his grip on my hair.

"Don't talk to your father like that!" He barked at me, "You will never, ever, disrespect like that again. Do you understand?"

I didn't answer him. I just pressed my lips tight together.