Chapter Two

Shout out to @BoobearRenee for telling off all the people to STOP demanding updates. She gets how annoying and disrespectful it is to demand an update for me. I appreciate what you did and are doing Cheryl! And hey, look now Nikki isn't the only one in my book! ;D

Chapter Two

"Don't make me go."

Ava threw me a two piece swimsuit that she got out of my suitcase. "You're going."

I groaned and picked the skimpy two piece material up off my lap. It was black with small white polka dots all over.

"I will not be caught dead in it." I told her, flinging the swimsuit behind me.

She sighed and placed both hands on her hips. "The doctor told you you can go swimming now."

So she pulls the ole' doctors note on me. Last week I decided to go see a walk in care clinic to do a check up on my fainting because I haven't fainted since the day in the elevator. He had told me the medication I was taking had almost cleared up whatever I had. He told me I could do activities I couldn't have before - and one included swimming.

"Don't pull the doctors note on me." I mumbled, "That's so primary school."

She rolled her eyes at me and tugged a plain purple t-shirt over her head. "I am not. It's just we're all going swimming, you should too."

"Zayn's not swimming." I pointed out, "He can't swim."

She buttoned up the jean shorts she threw on over her bikini. "But at least he's going down there," She paused and gestured to the material laying behind me, "In a swimsuit."

I sighed. "If you really want me to go, I will."

She grinned and slipped her bracelets off and placed them on the dresser. "Thank you."

I reached behind me and picked up the flimsy material and did the walk of shame towards the bathroom. I stripped of my light blue tank top and white shorts, and replaced them with my bikini. I then put my regular clothes bak over my swimsuit before walking out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" Ava asked, applying some lip gloss to her lips.

I gave her a questioning look. "We're going to the pool," I grabbed my phone off the bed, "Not to a party."

She sighed and fluffed her auburn hair up a little. "I want to look presentable."

I opened the door, and made a sweeping motion with my hand gesturing her to hurry up. "Come on. You look very beautiful."

She walked past me, out the door and shot me a smile. "Thank you Vic."

When we finally got down to the pool area, Louis and Harry were wrestling over a squishy water ball, and Liam was swimming at the deeper end. Niall was sitting next to Zayn on the pool chairs looking at their phones.

"The party as arrived!" Ava announced, giving the boys a wide smile.

I watched as she stripped of her over clothes, placing them on a random pool chair and dived right into the pool. Harry let go of the pool toy and attacked Ava, sending her underwater.

I sighed and slipped off my flip flops, followed by my tank top and shorts. Niall whistled loudly which echoed in the small space.

"Lookin' fit!" Niall said after he whistled.

I felt my cheeks go red ever so slightly.

"Hey mate, back off!" Louis scowled at Niall - who stuck his tongue out at Louis.