Chapter Eight Part Two

I decided to make this a Louis POV short chapter. Chapter Nine will be one month later and might be up tomorrow since I have a three day weekend! :)

Chapter Eight Part Two

Louis POV

"Oh Louis," The brunette who I had yet not learned the name of cooed, slapping my arm lightly.

I don't see how girls think they're flirting with that move, I don't appreciate being hit.

"Look," I paused about to tell her in the nicest way I could that I had a girlfriend I loved dearly and planned on marrying, but Harry's voice interrupted me.

"Sorry Madison," Harry apologized the brunette, Madison, for interrupting before turning towards me, a phone clad in a red and black case clutched in his hand. "Louis, I believe this is your girlfriends."

I took the phone from his outstretched hand, giving him a confused look. "Why do you have Victoria's phone?"

He shrugged. "I found it on that large rock over there." He said, while pointing up the beach to where an abnormally sized boulder was perched.

"I'm sure she's around here somewhere. She misplaces things all the time." I said, trying to come up with a reason as to why Victoria would leave her phone unattended in the middle of the beach. I sighed, pulling out my own phone and quickly dialing Ava's number.

To my relief, she answered on the second ring. "Hey Louis."

"Hey Ava, I was wondering if I could speak to Tori?" I asked, glaring at Harry who was watching me intently while I was on the phone. 

"Um, she's not with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I haven't seen her since I left you two making out in front of the tent." She explained in an obvious tone, completely oblivious as to why I was calling her. I took in a deep breath, before exhaling and bidding a good-bye to Ava.

"So what's the verdict mate?" Harry asked, the minute I took the phone away from my ear. 

"She's not with Ava." I said, pursing my lips. Where could she have gone without her phone? I had my eye on her most of the time when the brunette - I mean Madison - were talking to the director. She couldn't have vanished in the minute I had my back turned to her. 

"What happens if she's in trouble Lou?" Harry asked, his eyebrows furrowing in concern. 

I ran my hands over my face, the feeling in my stomach was unsettling. Maybe Harry was right, maybe she was in trouble. This didn't make sense though, if she was she would have told me. And she wouldn't have left her phone on a boulder where anyone walking down to the beach could snatch it up. 

"Louis." Harry snapped, irritation evident in his voice. 

I held up my hands in surrender. "God Harry, I'm thinking here."

"Well, do you maybe have her mom's number?" He suggested with a hopeful face.