Ginny x Fem!Reader

Requested by nickothesicko

Thanks for your request 😆

~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

It was half way into the term and I was currently stuck in my last class on Friday that we shared with the Gryffindors, potions. 'One more class...' I thought to my self. 'One more class then it's finally the weekend'  but before my thoughts could wander any more the door slammed open as Professor Snape stormed into the room.

"Today class..." He began in his usual  monotonous drawl. "You'll be given new partners to work with for the rest of the term." The class groaned as they came to the relisation that they were going to be separated from their friends. I, on the other hand, was counting down the minutes until I could bolt out the door and go straight to the Slytherin common room.

Professor Snape started listing of names and who their partners will be. I didn't pay much attention until I was snapped out of my daze by my name being called. "Y/n Malfoy and Ginny Weasley."

I couldn't help but blush a little as the red headed girl who I've had a crush on for a while now plopped down on the set next to me. I glanced at her and she gave me a small smile which I returned before quickly looking away, all the times I've ranted about my feelings for the red head to my brother came flooding back all at once.

I managed to get through a majority of the class without having to speak to Ginny. I was very thankful for that as I knew I would stutter or make a fool of myself and I can't do that because I'm a Malfoy, we don't make fools of our self's.

The class was just about over and everyone had packed up their things but before I could make a break for it Professor Snape decided to make an announcement. "Everybody will be working with their partners to produce an essay about the properties of unicorn blood and if it is not on my desk by Monday you will be getting detention. Class dismissed."

I sprang from my seat but before I could run off a sweet sound filled my ears. "So I was thinking we could maybe go to the library tomorrow and get this essay done... what do you think?"

I turned around to see Ginny standing behind me with a faint shade of pink dusting her cheeks. "Y-yeah" I mentally slapped myself. "Sure that sounds good. So tomorrow then, library, just after lunch?"

Ginny nodded her head. I made a swift exit before she could see the deep blush that covered my face.

~~~~~~

So after lunch I made my way to the library and waited outside for Ginny so we could get this dumb essay finished. When the red head apeared we made our way into the quiet room, waving at the librarian on our way past. We took a seat in a secluded area so no one could disturb us and got to work.

The silence was awkward as we sat writing the essay with a few books sprawled across the table. It was coming to the piont now that it was unbearable and I was desperate to tell Ginny how I really felt about her so I broke the silence but I wasn't the only one.

"I need to tell you something." We said at the same time.

"You go first"

"No you go first"

"Okay, I'll go first." We kept talking at the same time until we started laughing and let me tell you something, that girls laugh is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

"You go first." I said to Ginny. A light shade of pink was painted on her face when she nodded.

"I have to tell you something Y/n. I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now but I just haven't gathered enough courage until now." The red head began. "I.... I like you Y/n. No forget that. I love you. I have since we first met. I just thought I'd tell you. It's ok if you don't-"

"I love you too." I blurted out, cutting the Weasley's rambling off. We both smiled at each other. I swear her smile is so bright it could blind you.

We spent the rest of the time working on our essay, the silence not so awkward anymore.

~~~~~~

A few months later

Third person POV

Draco made his way down the corridors and into the library to pick up a book for his herbology essay when he heard a thud coming from a few isles over. Of course Draco being, well, Draco made his way over to one of the isles near to where the sound came from. The platinum blond moved a few books out of the way to peer through and see what made the noise.

It turned out to be a book that had fallen on the floor due to a couple making out at the table but when Draco got a good look at the couple it turned out to be his sister Y/n and the female Weasley.

Y/n and Ginny had been secretly dating ever since they confessed their feelings for one another a while ago while writing a stupid essay for potions but if it wasn't for the essay and the fact that everyone got new partners, the girl's probably wouldn't be together right now.

Draco quietly put the books he moved back in place, turned around and left the library. The second the boy stepped outside, making sure no one was around first, he first pumped the air it delight. Draco's ship had sailed.

The platinum blond regained his composer and started on his way back to the Slytherin common room. Half way there he remembered something. He'd forgotten his herbology book and it was in the isle where his sister was currently making out with Ginny. One thought ran through the boys head, 'Oh sh**'...

~~~~~
A/n

That's another request done.😁

I hope it's alright cause I'm not used to writing femxfem as it's not really my forte but I think I did alright.

Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed it

Don't forget to comment and vote

Bye my lovelies😉