Fred X Emily

This is a request by Emilyisadramaqueen. Thank you for requesting.

 Thank you for requesting

~~third person pov~~

"You have a twin sister?"

"Yeah" Replied Lee Jordan. "Emily's the only girl that goes to Durmstrang and she came here for the triwizard tornament with others from her school, they should be here in a minute."

"Wicked" said the Weasley twins. "Wait, why did your sister go to Durmstrang if she's the only girl there?" Angelina asked. She sounded jelouse of Emily even though she hasn't even met her yet.

"Well Emily knew Victor Krum before we went to school and she refused to go to any school that didn't have Krum in it. Luckily our parents are good friend with a few of the professors from Durmstrang so they let her in." Lee Jordan replied.

Just then Dumbledore got up to announce the presence of the other schools. First it was Beauxbatons, then it was Durmstrang.

The boys did their ruteene followed by Krum and Emily. The second Emily walked in the hole hall burst into whispers about her being the only girl.

After everyone was seated and the feast had begun Emily locked eyes with her brother who motioned for her to join him.

~~Emily's pov~~

I left my friends at the Slytherin table to sit with my brother at the Gryffindor table. "Hey Lee. Nice school ya got here." I said as I sat down. I had managed to pick up a bit of an accent from my years at Durmstrang.

"Thanks Em" Lee said using his nickname for me. "These are my friends Fred and George Weasly" He said pointing to the identical twins that sat across from him.

"And this is Angelina." He pointed to the girl on his other side. I smiled at her and she gave a small smile back but I knew it was fake. The twins on the other hand seemed very nice. The one called Fred looked a bit cuter than his brother though.

After that day I sat with them for every meal. Then it was announced that there was going to be a yule ball and everyone from fourth year and up were allowed to go.

I was walking down the coradoor, on my way to my next class when a boy with a blue and silver tye, which i guessed was Ravenclaw, approached me.

"Hey your Emily right? The only girl from Durmstrang?" He asked. "Yeah" I replied. I wasn't in the mood for a conversation, I just wanted to get to class.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the yule ball with me?" The boy asked. "No." I replied bluntly and walked off.

Boys have been coming up to me alot lately and asking the same question but the only person I wanted to go with was Fred. We had became really good friend pretty quickly but I doubted he would ask me.

~~At dinner that night~~

I sat beside Lee for dinner again. The twins were across from us and Angelina was beside Fred.

"Hey Emily" Fred began "can I ask you something?"

"You just did." I replied. Fred gave me a serious look. I giggled then said "Sorry. What's your question?"

"I-i was wondering if you would like to go with me to the yule ball?" He asked. He was blushing furiously and his face was almost as red as his hair.

"Oh, Fred I would l-" before I could finish Angelina cleared her throat and asked to talk to me outside for a second. We exited the hall and out of no where she slapped me.

"What was that for?!" I yelled as I held my red cheek with my hand. "Fred is mine, no one else's! You can't just barge into this school and steal my man! You might be able to do that where you come from but here its considered rude!" Angelina yelled back. I took imidiat offence to what she said.

"You b**ch, I didn't 'steel your man', he asked me not the other way around and the last time I checked Fred didn't belong to anyone. Now if you don't mind I'm going back to my dinner." Before Angelina could come up with another rude thing to say to me I walked back into the great hall.

I sat down again. Everyone was staring at me but I pretended like nothing happened. "Now where we're we?... oh yes I remember now." I said casually. "I would love to go to the ball with you Fred." Fred smiled and looked down trying to hid his blush.

Not long after, Lee noticed the mark on my cheek. "What happened to your face Em?" He asked.

"Angelina slapped me, saying I stole her man but I didn't so nothing to worry about."

A/n

I hope that was ok. Thanks for the request. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Request anything you want, the request bit is on the first page.

Thanks for reading

Bye my lovelies 😊