Harry X Reader

*Edited*

A/n

(Y/h)= your house
Just so you know your a Muggle born.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) was walking along the coradoor after dinner on her way back the (y/h) common room when she bumbed into someone sending them both topeling to the ground.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and-" (y/n) was cut of mid-sentance by the person she nocked over. "Shut it mudblood. Watch where your going."

At the sound of that cold, mean voice (y/n) looked up to get a good look at the person. It was none other then Draco Malfoy. 'Oh no, what have I done' thought (y/n). "S-sorry" She said, trying to make the situation a bit better.

"No one needs your pathetic apology mudblood. You need to learn to respect your superior-" before Malfoy could finish he another voice cut him off from behind (y/n).

"Shove off Malfoy, she didn't do anything wrong and she apologised for nocing you over so leave her alone." Y/n turned around to see her crush Harry Potter. Malfoy glared at Harry then stormed away.

"You ok?" Harry asked, consern evident in his voice. "Yeah I'm fine. Thank you." Y/n replied. "No problem" Harry said. Y/n and Harry started to make your way along the corridor when in comfortable silence when harry broke it.

"I could...em w-walk you back to your c-common room...I mean if you want me to that is" He said nervously.

"Sure I would like that" Y/n replied.

~~Time skip~~

After that day Y/n and Harry spent every minute they could with each other. People actually started to think they were together because you would rarely see one without the other.

One night Y/n was walking around Hogwarts alone when see came across Malfoy and his goons again. He noticed she was with out Potter and decided to take advantage of the situation.

"Where's you boyfriend Y/l/n? No one to protect you now eh?" Malfoy sneered. "Go away Malfoy. I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now." Y/n said tiredly.

Draco was a bit taken back by what
Y/n said to him. 'How dare she talk to me that way' Draco thought. "Watch your tone Mudblood. I thought you would have learnt how to talk to yor superiors by now." Draco sneered again.

Y/n rolled her eyes and went to leave but Crabbs and Goyle blocked her path. "Where you going Mudblood? Gonna go running to your boyfriend?"
Malfoy continued but Y/n had enough of him.

"For your information Malfoy, Harry is not my boyfriend and it really doesn't bother me when you call me a mudblood because I am proud of where I come from and who my family are so if you don't mind I'm going back to my common room." Y/n retorted.

That did it Malfoy snapped and let's just say that it didn't end very well for Y/n.

~~~~

A little later on Harry was making his way past moaning murtle's bathroom when he hurdle sobbing. It sounded feminine so it must have been a girl.

Harry knocked on the door, the sobbing quietened down a faint voice called out "go away" it took him a minute but Harry relised that voice belonged to Y/n.

Harry entered the bathroom and made his way over to the stall that the sobs were coming from. He knocked again and whispered "Y/n it's me Harry. What's wrong?"

Y/n unlocked the bathroom stall and stepped out. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying and there were dryed tear stains on her cheeks. "What happened?" Harry asked.

Y/n looked down at her feet. "Malfoy caught my alone in the coradoor. He started making fun of me and calling me a mudblood but when I stood up for myself and said I didn't care what he called be he did this..."

Y/n rolled up her sleeve and Harry could see blood on it. He looked at her arm to see the word 'mudblood' eched into her skin. He imidiatly wrapped his arms around Y/n, pulling her closer when she started to cry again.

When Y/n had calmed down she pulled back enough to see Harry's face. "Thank you Harry." She said. "Your welcome Y/n." Harry thought for a minute then decided it was time to tell her.

"Y/n there's something I need to tell you..." He trailed of. "What is it Harry?" Y/n asked.

"I know this might not be the best of times but I have to tell you.... I really like you.. No.. I love you Y/n. I have since the moment we met I just didn't now how to tell you." Harry confessed, his cheeks tinted pink.

"I-i love you too Harry"

Harry leaned in and kissed Y/n. It took her a moment to get over the shock but she kiss him back.

A few minutes later they broke apart for air. "I really do love you Y/n and I promise to never Malfoy hurt you again." Said Harry.

"Promise?"

"Promise"