George x Isabelle

Requested by SaraBelleEBlack

Thanks for your request

##

It was just a regular day for Draco Malfoy as he strutted down the corridors of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. He walked like he owned the place and, well, he acted like it too.

The platinum blond made his way into the library and headed to the back to grab the book that he needed to do his latest potions assignment when he heard faint whispering.

Draco pushed a couple of books out of the way to reveal Finnegan's twin and the mudblood taking in hushed voices.

"What am I gonna do 'mione? I can't just walk up to him and be like 'hey George, I know I'm two years younger than you and there's probably better people out there but I dont care and I like you so date me' life just doesn't work like that. I mean I wish it did but sadly it doesn't." Isabelle whispered as she sorted her Hufflepuff tie.

"Well you don't have to say those exact words. You could try something less, oh how do I put it, um forward." Granger suggested.

"Yeah but even then I still have trouble forming proper sentences around him. If George ever found out I liked him, my life would be officially over." The brunette huffed as she placed her head on the table in front of her, the tips of her hair turning blue from her change in emotion.

Draco zoned out from the girl's 'not so private anymore' conversation as a sly smirk appeared on his pale face.

##

George zoomed around on his broom during quidditch practice, hitting the bludger out of the players way.

Hermione, Ron and Isabelle sat in the bleachers watching their friends (and family in Ron's case) practice for their upcoming match against Slytherin. Every since Harry became the youngest seeker in his first year, the Gryffindor team barely lost a match.

Isabelle watched her crush fly across the field with such speed and agility that she didn't notice the platinum blond hair that stood out on the bleachers at the other side of quidditch pitch.

Isabelle continued to stare as Ron snapped his fingers in front of the female Finnegan's face. She soon broke out of her trance and turned to glare at Ron. "What? It's not my fault you were to busy staring at my brother to notice that we've been calling your name for the past ten minutes."

Isabelle blushed and looked away from the pitch. "Sorry."

##

The Slytherin prince smirked as he put his plane into action. He stood on the opposite side of the bleachers to the group of friends who hadn't noticed him yet.

"Weasley! Come where!" He yelled. The twins flew over to Malfoy and hovered in front of him. "What do you want ferret." Fred asked.

Malfoy rolled his eyes. "For you to go away. I need to tell George something that he might want to know." Fred went back to the game while George stayed to listen to what the boy had to say.

"What do you want Malfoy?" The ginger spat after a minute of Malfoy doing nothing but smirking.

"You see that girl over there with the Hufflepuff tye and pink tips in her hair..." Malfoy said as he pointed to Isabelle. George glanced over his shoulder then looked back at Malfoy.

"Yeah that's Isabelle. What about her?" The Weasley asked, wondering what on earth Malfoy wanted to say about the girl.

"Well, I heard overheard her talking to Granger about her huge crush on you. I would stay away from her if I were you. That's all I had to now so bugger off." And with that said Malfoy raised to his feet and left the stands. Meanwhile George was still hovering on his broom with his cheeks tinted pink.

##

Isabelle had no idea why Hermione asked her to go to the black lake. The girl just came out of no where rambling on about how Isabelle needed to go to the lake imidiatly and she would join her later. So here Isabelle was, sitting on the bank, watching the water ripple and the occasional fish dart by.

A noise of a twig snapping grabbed the girl's attention. She quickly grabbed her wand and got to her feet to face what ever made the noise. Standing there, right in front of her, with the afternoon sunlight spilling through the tree branches and on to him was the one and only George Weasley.

The tips of the girl Finnegan's hair went pink along with her cheeks as the ground suddenly became more interesting. "It's only you George.     
Y-you gave me a fright."

"Sorry Isabelle, I didn't mean to scare you. I only wanted to ask you something. Hermione said you'd be here." George apologised. "I-its ok" Isabelle stuttered as she sat back down and patted the space beside her, offering George a seat.

The male sat down and the girl looked anywhere but him. "So.... what did you want to ask me?" Isabelle wondered glancing up at George for a split second before her eyes darted to the ground in front of her.

"Do you like me?" Isabelle's head  snapped up at the Gryffindor's words, the tips of her hair going a darker shade of pink along with her cheeks. "W-what?! Of course I l-like y-you George your my f-friend!" Isabelle spluttered.

"I knew that but what I ment to ask was that do you have a crush on me? Malfoy told me he overheard you telling Hermione about it. I just wanted to know if he was telling the truth for once in his life." George got out, the tips of his ears turning a faint shade of red.

Isabelle sighed. 'I might as well tell him.' She thought. 'It's now or never'
"Yeah" She began. "I do have a crush on you. Your just so perfect George with your red hair and chocolate brown eyes and I love the pranks you and your brother pull. You should really open a joke shop when you leave school. That would be awesome but I would understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore and there's tones of other gir-"

Before Isabelle could ramble anymore George cut her of with a kiss. When they broke apart George spoke softly "I wanted to know if what Malfoy said was true because I like you too. I have for a while and what I truly wanted to ask was... Isabelle Finnegan will you go on a date with me?"

Isabelle nodded her head frantically as her words refused to form. George smiled and chuckled at the flustered girl then kissed her one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

There I have finally finished! I am so sorry it took so long but I just struggled finding inspiration but once I did I couldn't stop writing.

I hope to get more one shots up soon but I really can't make any promises cause I don't want to break them and upset you guys but I will try my best to get something done soon.

Thank you so much for reading
I hope you enjoyed it
Don't forget to comment and vote
Bye my lovelies 😆