Harry x Jennifer

This was requested by  harmione_percybeth

Thanks for your request.

A/n

Hey, I am so sorry you had to wait this long😶. I've just seen really busy and I think my Wattpad glitches cause I didn't know I got new requests until I went through all of my comments. Again I am so sorry but I do hope it was worth the wait.

##

Jennifer Black's PO

We'd spent another day in the forest. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I were out hunting horcrux when we ran into some trouble at the ministry when we got the locket off of Umbridge. We have been keeping on the down low recently while trying to figure out a way to destroy the horcrux.

I sat at the table while Ron slept and Hermione gave Harry a haircut. I didn't need one as I'm a metamorphmagus so I could have my hair at any length I wanted to with just a simple thought. It was silent except for the noise the scissors made when they cut Harry's hair.

"Oh my god" Hermione said breaking the quietness.

"What?" Harry asked panicked, thinking that Hermione had done something to his hair. His hands shot up to the back of his neck to make sure it was ok.

"I'll tell you in a minute" She replied as she made her way over to me and began to look through the stuff sprawled out across the table.

"Maybe you could tell us now?" I asked, hoping that Hermione would tell us what was going through her mind.

"The sword of Gryffindor. It's goblin made." The brunette stated. "Brilliant." Harry replied, not really getting what Hermione was saying.

"No, you don't understand." Hermione continued. "Dirt and rust have no affect on the blade." She shoved a book towards me and Harry. "It only takes in that which makes it stronger."

"Okay..." Harry and I together, frankly quite puzzled.

"Harry, you already destroyed one horcrux right? Tom Riddle's diary in the chamber of secrets." Hermione said.

"With a basilisk fang. If you tell me you've got on in that bloody beaded bag of yours..." I trailed off.

"Don't you see Harry?" Hermione said as she sat down beside me. "In the chamber of secrets you stabbed the basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor. It's blade if impregnated with the basilisk venom."

"It only takes in that which makes.it stronger." Harry repeated and sat down across from us.

"Exactly which is why..." Hermione started but Harry and I finished the sentence for her. "...It can destroy Horcruxs"

I looked over at Harry, realisation washed through me. "That's why Dumbledore left it for you in his will."

"You are brilliant Hermione." Harry complemented. "Truly." I continued as I placed my hand on the girl's shoulder, giving it a squeeze. Hermione smiled at me then looked back at harry.

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and percive clearly what others over look." Wow, okay, that must've been a mouth full...

I glanced at my wrist to see the time on my watch. 'Sh*t' I thought. 'The charms need replacing'. I rushed out side while the Hermione and Harry continued to talk. I pulled my wand out from my back pocket and repeated the charms Hermione had originally cast.

I began to make my way back to the tent when I heard shouts. I froze, not sure where the noise was coming from until Ron stomped out of the tent, Hermione close on his heels.

I watched as the to walked past. Hermione stopped to say something when Ron took hold of her arm.
"Come on Hermione. Let's go." Hermione gave me a look that said 'I'm sorry' before she followed after Ron.

I rushed back inside to see that Harry was still at the table but was now standing. "We had a fight." He answered my question before I got to ask it. "We had a fight and now Ron's gone and Hermione's gone with him." I walked over to Harry wrapping my arms around him in an attempt to comfort him.

##

Some time later I sat on the stairs listening to a song play on the radio. Harry got up from his seat and made his way over to me. Once the boy stopped in front of me, I looked up to see him holding out his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

Harry reached his hands around the back of my neck, taking the horcrux off and dumping it on a near by surface. He took my arms and pulled me over into the middle of the room and started to sway back and forth.

Harry spun me around and we continued to dance. I smiled at him and he smiled back. This continued for a while until Harry pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my middle and I wrapped mine around his neck. We continued to sway like this until the song ended.

I pulled back a little bit and looked in the emerald pools that were Harry's eyes as he looked into my golden brown ones. He pushed my black hair back behind my ear and ran his fingers through it, stopping when he reached the pink tips.

"You know, even though Ron and Hermione aren't here anymore doesn't mean we can't do this. We'll find those Horcruxs, even if it takes us forever, we'll find them." I said breaking the silence that had settled between us.

"Thank you." Harry replied.

"For what?" I asked, confused about why he was thanking me.

"For not leaving me." He replied.

"I would never leave y-" but before I could finish, Harry had captured my lips in a kiss. It was soft and passionate. We stayed like that for a few moments until we finally broke apart.

In that moment we forgot all that had happened: voldemort, the horcruxs, Ron and Hermione leaving, everything. All that mattered to us was that we had each other. No matter what happens we'll always be by eachother's side.