Ron X Reader

Edited*

You were sitting outside by the black lake. The sun was shining brightly and you loved how the sun bounced of the calm water.

You tried to get your homework done but your mind kept trailing back to your crush, Ron Weasley.

You were in your 6th year at Hogwarts and you were a chaser for the Gryffindor quidich team (a/n sorry all u non-Gryffindors out there it just makes the story easier) and a pretty good one at that.

You also couldn't stop thinking about the next quidich match, Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Ron was the new keeper and you hoped that you wouldn't get distracted by him to much.

You were soon pulled out of your thoughts when your best friends came over and sat with you.

"Hey (y/n) how are you?" Hermione said cheerfully sitting down beside you. "I'm good. I'm trying to get this potions essay done but I keep getting distracted." You replied.

"By any chance is it Ron that's distracting you?" Harry said with a slight smirk on his face. "No!......maybe..... okay maybe a little." you said back as your cheeks grew increasingly more red while Harry's smirk grew bigger.

Harry and Hermione weren't the only ones that knew about your crush on Ron. Everyone at Hogwarts knew, except for Ron of course. He just seemed oblivious to what went on around him.

You sat looking out at the crystal ckear water whilst talked with Harry and Hermione until it was time to get ready for the game.

××during the game××

You zoomed passed the Slytherins, quaffle in hand. You were currently beating them because Ron had not let a single shot get through.

You threw the ball that went into the goal. All the Gryffindors cheered as you flew past them.

Soon Harry had caught the snich and the game was over, everyone went back to the Gryffindor common room to celabrate.

Harry and Ron had lifted you up on to there shoulders on the way to the common room. You blushed at Ron's touch but you ignored it as you and everyone else chanted.

"Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor!!" You shouted along with everyone else as you came closer to the fat lady. You tapped on the boys shoulders and they set you down on the ground.

You walked up and said the password. The picture frame moved to allow everyone in.

××during the party××

Everyone was enjoying themselves. You were talking to Neville as he congratulated you on the win.

Soon you heard people chant. "Kiss, kiss, kiss." You turned around and saw Ron snogging lavender brown. Your heart shattered as tears filled your eyes.

You made a dash for the portrait hole and purposely tryed to cause a seen. You could hear Hermione and Harry call you name but you ignored them and continued to run.

You thought for a moment trying to think of a way to lose them. Then you remembered that you were an animagi, the only problem was that you were unregistered so it was technically illigal but desperate times called for desperate measures.

Their foot steps grew louder as they caught up to you. You quickly transformed in to an agile lioness (sorry if u don't like it just go with it). You could hear their gasps as you ran over to an abandoned stair case.

You transformed back and sat on one of the stairs and continued to cry. Harry and Hermione soon found you and comforted you as you sobbed.

Soon giggling could be heard and a few seconds after Ron apeared with lavender clinging to his arm. "I guess this spots taken, come on won-won let's go." Lavender said as she walked of.

By now you had stood up and Ron had noticed the tear stains on you face. "Look (y/n) I..." "Go way Ronald." You snapped back but he didn't move. "But (y/n).." Ron stoped when you turned into your lioness. You growled at him and got scared and ran.

"Bloody git!" You yelled as you turned back. You stayed with Harry and Hermione for most of the night until you all agreed to go back to the common room.

As you entered you could hear quiet sobs coming from a couch near the fire. You looked around and everyone was gone. Even Hermione and Harry had snuk of to their dorms.

The cries from the sofa became louder. You could see the red hair of the person sitting there. Instantly you know it was Ron.

You transformed in to your animagi and walked over. You could see the tears falling from his face as he came into view.

Ron hadn't noticed you yet so you nudged his legs. His had slowly lifted as he looked at you. You transformed back and sat on the couch beside him.

You put your arm around him and he leaned on your shoulder. "I'm sorry (y/n) I r...really l..like y..you. I didn't mean to hurt you, I don't even like Lavender I just thought you would never like me back." Ron confessed.

"I...I really like you too Ron." I replied.
"R-really?" He asked as he looked into your eyes. Your mouth opened but closed soon after when your words refused to leave your mind.

Instead you just nodded you head and lead in. His lips were so soft against your dry ones. The kiss lasted a few moments until both had to breath.

Ron pulled away and rested his forhead on yours. "You should show me how to transform like you one day." You giggled as you moved closer and rested you head on his chest.

You both fell asleep on the couch knowing that what you two have is something really special.

A/n
I hope you guys liked my first one shot. There is a lot more to come and remember to request something it will really help.😁

Thank you

Bye my lovelies 😀

~~~~~~~~~
*Edited