George x Reader

A/n

This one shot is going to be a combination of my two favourite types of stories and if you have read my previous one shots you would know that the are soul mate au's and angels so we'll see how it goes 😆

##

There were some people in the world who were born different. And no I do not mean wizards, witches and werewolves. I mean some people are born with guardian angels.

Some meet their angels from the moment they are born, others when they are minutes from death but if you are lucky and meet your angel when your young, you can grow up together, learn together and be together.

Now, everyone who is destined to meet their guardian angel has a mark somewhere on their body. The mark is a pair of angel wings that only glow when your guardian is near. For George Weasley, his mark was on his wrist. Thankfully for him it was high enough that it could be covered up so his brothers didn't make fun of him when he was young. The only person-apart from his parents- that knew about George's mark was his twin Fred.

As George grew up he longed for the day he would meet his soul mate; the day he would meet his best friend and the day he would meet the person that would stick by him no matter what.

When the Weasley twins turned eleven they both got their letters for Hogwarts and they couldn't wait. George hoped that he would meet his angel there so they could pull pranks together (with the help of Fred of course) but as the months flew by he became less hopefull.

Now this is were are story begins, on the Hogwarts express for George and Fred's fifth year.

Three boys sat in a compartment on the Hogwarts express heading to their fifth year at Hogwarts. The Weasley twins sat side by side, facing their good friend Lee Jordan as they planned their pranks for the upcoming term.

The three jumped when the door of the compartment slid open and a girl stood in the door way. She had (skin tone) skin, (long/medium/short) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes. The girl stepped in and closed the door behind her. She then proceeded to take a seat next to Lee.

"Hello Lee, Fred, George." She greeted the boys. They stared at her, dumbfounded. 'How did she know our names' was the question going through all of their minds. "I'm (y/n) (l/n). Pleasure to meet you." The girl stuck her hand out to Lee who shook it. She did the same for Fred and the same for George but what the redhead didn't notice was his mark glowing like crazy when he shook the girls hand due to his robes being in the way.

The boys soon found out that (y/n) was new to the school, transferring from Illvermorne in North America but they would never have guessed as the girl had no accent of any kind.
(A/n sorry if you do its just that you know the hole angel thing)

(Y/n) was sorted into Gryffindor so she could be able to look after the boy she was assigned to since birth. The sorting hat knew she was an angel, who am I kidding the hat knows everything. Even though the girl could have possibly been better in another house, it still placed (y/n) in Gryffindor to look after George.

The two became great friend, always pulling pranks and causing trouble alongside Fred. George still hadn't noticed his mark glowing whenever the two would touch or be near eachother that was until one night.

It was a peaceful night as (y/n) sat up in the astronomy tower, watching the world go by. The girl had recently been out flying and her wings had already folded back in to her back.  She held onto an orange feather, very similar to George's hair in colour. It was the feather that connected her to George just like his mark connected him to the girl.

She wondered how long it would take George to notice that she was his guardian and would always be by his side, sticking with him through think and thin.

George sat in the Gryffindor common room, holding the marauders map that Fred, (y/n) and him were planing on giving Harry when the next Hogsmeat trip rolled around. The redhead soon grew curious and spoke the words that revealed the map.

George looked through the map and it didn't take him long to see (y/n)'s name in the astronomy tower. He got up and made his way out of the common room and towards the tower, avoiding Filch and Snape on the way.

When he got there, George spotted the girl sitting in the moonlight with her back to him. He made his way over and sat beside her. (Y/n) looked up from the feather to see George. She made an attempt at hiding it from the boy but she knew she failed as soon as he asked. "What's that?"

(Y/n) picked up the feather and brought it into the moonlight once more. George took the feather in his hands and examined it. "A feather. Where did you get one this colour?" He asked.

(Y/n) sighed. She had to tell him now or she might not get another chance. "My wings." She replied. George gave her a questioning look which caused the girl to sigh once more. (Y/n) grabbed the boy's right hand and pulled up his sleeve to reveal his now glowing mark. He stared at it, not believing what was happening.

After a few minutes silence (y/n) comtinued. "That feather was my first one. An angels first feather is always conected to the person they guard just like your connected to me with that mark. That's why the feather is the same colour as your hair."

"Y-your my guardian angel?" George stuttered. It came out more of a question then it was supposed to.
(Y/n) nodded and George responded by wrapping his arms around the girl. "I've waited so long to meet you. I can't belive you've been in front of me this hole time."

(Y/n) hugged the boy back as her wings began to unfold. They wrapped themselves around George and the two stayed like that for the rest of the night. From then on they were always together, grew together, loved each other, helped each other in their times of need and never to be apart again.

##

And done! What do you guys think? I really enjoyed writing this one and if you guys like it u would be happy to do something similar for other characters.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

I really hoped you enjoyed it just as much as I did.

Thanks for reading.

Bye my lovelies 😊