Draco X Marie

This was requested by
TheMoonLightSheWolf and I just want to say thank you for requesting this :)

This was requested by TheMoonLightSheWolf and I just want to say thank you for requesting this :)

~~~~

Marie's pov

The war was over, my brother Harry was dead, we had lost. Just a few moments ago Voldemort arived at Hogwarts shouting "Harry Potter is dead!"

Tear stains covered my cheeks. I was standing next to Hermione and Ron. Even though I was a Ravenclaw they were two of my best friends because of my brother.

I still haven't found my good friend and crush Draco Malfoy. It was kind of ironic that i was friends with my brothers enemy but after Harry saved him from the RoR he just kinda disappeared.

Soon Voldemort asked us if anyone wanted to join him. I spotted someone with platinum blond hair standing behind him.

At first I thought it was Draco but it turned out to be his parents. They were shouting someone over and I could see the crowd move from the corner of my eye.

And there he was Draco Malfoy. He looked very reluctant but he kept moving towards his parents. 'I have to do somethong' I thought 'before its to late.'

"Draco!" I shouted. He stoped imidiatly and scanned the crowd behind him to see who called his name. "Draco!" I called again. His eyes landed on me. "Please Draco you don't have to do this."

Everyone else was silent as they watched our scean play out. I walked closer to him until there was only a few feet separating us. "But that's the thing..." He said "I do have to do this"

Tears started pooling in my eyes. I tried blinking them back but decided to just let them fall. "No you don't Draco. You can stay on our side with us... With me." I said. This time it was Draco who started to cry.

"He'll kill me if I don't Marie. You don't understand." Draco said quietly. He started to walk of but I grabbed his arm.

"Please Draco... I love you." He looked at his parents then back to me like he was conflicted about what he should do. But after a moment he looked at me again and took a step closer.

"I love you too" Draco said. He looked at my lips and then back to my eyes then slowly closed the gap between us. His lips were soft and warm against mine, the kiss was soft and gentle but full of passion and it felt like a million fireworks went of inside my mind.

Just as we parted the crowd gasped we looked around and to see that Hagrid was no longer holding Harry's body, infact Harry was up and moving about. "Harry's alive." I whispered.

I grabbed Draco's hand and ran back to our side.

Soon Neville had killed Voldemort's snake with the sword of Gryffindor and Harry had killed Voldemort.

~~19 years later~~

We made our way down platform
9 3/4. Our son just ahead of us, pushing his school stuff along. Scorpius looked like me but had his father's platinum blond hair and silvery gray eyes.

"Mum?" Scorpius asked as he came to a stop. "What if I'm in Slytherin?" He asked. Scorpius was fully aware of Slytherins history and has always been scared about which house he would be put in.

I kneeled down so I was just about eye level with him. "Then we'll love you just the same. Your father was a Slytherin and that didn't change my opinion on him. We were actually in rival houses but we still fell in love. So don't go worrying about your house because they will support you no matter what just like us."

Scorpius smiled at me. I stood up and we continued going along the platform until we met up with Harry and every one else. "Hello Harry." I said.

"Hello Marie, Draco how are you?" Harry asked. "Good thanks." Draco replied.
Draco and I gave Scorpius one last hug and he got on the train.

We waved good by and just as the train dissappeared out of sight Draco wrapped his arm around my waist whispered into my ear. "Let his adventure begin."

A/n

This is my first request so I hope it's ok. Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Bye my lovelies 😊