Ron X Reader

6th year

Y/n sat in the library studying and going over the notes her friend Hermione gave her. She didn't go to classes today because she wasn't felling very well.

When y/n had woken up that morning she had a pounding headache and felt like if she moved she would throw up. Y/n got better as the day went on so was able to get up and move around.

As she packed up her stuff to head to the great hall for dinner y/n passed by Ron. He was a good friend of hers along with Hermione and Harry but y/n had distanced herself from Ron recently.

You see the thing is, y/n started developing feelings for Ron ever since third year when he saved her from being eaten by a werewolf aka Professor Lupin and as the years went on her feelings grew into a full blown crush. But ever since Ron started dating Lavender Brown Y/N could no longer be near him as Lavender never left the redheads side.

Ron smiled at y/n as she paced but the (h/c) haired girl kept walking. Ron was about to go after one of his best friends when Lavender pulled on his arm and tugged him into the library.

A frown appeared on y/n's face but she did not stop. When she arived at her destination, the sixth year made her way over to her friends. Y/n sat beside Hermione and across from Harry.

The boy-who-lived looked up from his food and smiled at his friend. She returned the friendly gesture before piling food onto her plate.

"Do you know where Ron is?" Harry asked. "I haven't seen him all day."

Y/n nodded the replied. "He went to the library with Lavender -probably for another make out session- I passed him on my way here."

Harry gave y/n a sympathetic look, he knew about her crush on Ron. Heck the hole school knew about it! Well everyone apart from Ron himself. Y/n ignored Harry's look and continued eating her dinner.

By the time Ron entered the Great Hall, y/n had already finished her dinner and as the redhead sat down she got up and left. The teen spent the rest of the night finishing homework and coping notes.

##

It was the next day and y/n was being violently sake awake by Hermione.

"What the heck Hermione! I like my sleep you know." Y/n complained.

"I know, I know, your not a morning person but this is really important." Said Hermione, panic evident in her voice.

Y/n groaned, got out of bed, picked up her wand and said a spell. Her pj's suddenly turned into her school uniform. Y/n  turned to face Hermione. "What is so important that you had to wake me up an hour early?"

Hermione quickly explained that Ron had been piosened the night before and that he was in the hospital wing. Y/n ran out the dorm quicker than you could say quidich and sprinted her way in the direction of the hospital wing.

Once she had arived at the entrance to the wing, y/n was ready to fall down out of exhaustion. "To-much-running." She said between breaths. "That's my exercises done for the year."

Once y/n had regained her breath she entered the wing and went straight over to Ron's side. She sat down on the chair beside the redhead's bed and grabbed his hand.

About five minutes after y/n's arrival, teachers appeared in the hospital wing along with Harry and Hermione who stood beside where y/n was seated.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves. The teachers were talking about what happened and that Ron was lucky to be alive and the three teens where talking about anything that came to mind but they were all interrupted when Lavender Brown burst into the Hospital wing.

"Where's my won-won? Has he been asking for me?" Lavender questioned. She kept making a fuss about Ron        -which y/n couldn't help but roll her eyes at- until Ron began to mumble something.

"He senses my presence. I'm here won-won." Lavender continued.

What Ron said next surprised everyone in the room. "Y/n" the boy mumbled. Lavender shot y/n a death glare before storming out. Y/n smirked. She never liked Lavender anyway.

##

"So, tell me again how I broke up with Lavender."

"Well you sorta said y/n's name in your sleep and Lavender heard."

"Oh, okay then."

"Well you kinda have to ask y/n out now mate." Harry smirked

"What! Why?" Ron questioned

"Because she was there and it's obvious you two like each other so why not just ask her out." Said Harry.

Ron took a moment to think about his answer before looking back at his best friend. "Okay, so what's that plan?"

~~~
A/n

And done!

I hope you guys liked this one shot. I don't know why but it took me awhile to write it and if I remember correctly, I said I would write more this month and that has obviously not happend so I would just like to apologise for that.

I would also like to point out that I have started writing a new story. It won't be out for a long time because I want to get a decent amount written before I post any of it bit I would like to tell you that it is a hunger games fanfic.

It's all about Meadow Redine and her games hut it will go onto catching fire and so on so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye for now my lovelies 😊