Weasley twins x Reader

Requested by Malfoyxxx

Thanks for the request😆

~~~~~~~~~~

It was summer break and Y/n was staying over at the Weasley's for the last two weeks before they had to go back to school. Y/n was out side playing quidditch with Ron and Harry, who was also staying at the Weasley residence, Ginny was inside helping her mother with dinner while the twins were in the midst of yet another prank war.

Y/n had to admit she has been the cause of a few prank wars in her time and this one was her best one yet. She'd hexed the twin's shampoo's to change colour depending on their moods so as the boys were sitting in their room going over their plans to get Y/n back the twins' hair would change. For example when they would succeeded in their planing, their hair turned yellow, when they failed it turned blue and when ever
Y/n's name was mentioned the tips of their hair turned pink.

Y/n was enjoying her time outside in the summer sun, playing a friendly game of quidditch with the younger boys. She knew this wouldn't last for long as the twins would be after her soon with their next attempt at pranking her. Fred and George's previous attempts hadn't really gone to plan.

At first they tryed getting payback by hexing Y/n's shampoo but the girl knew better and just used a charm to clean her hair instead. The boy's next attempt consisted of slipping a few puking pastels into Y/n's sweetie stash but the girl knew her sweets had been tampered with, took the puking pastels out and slipped it into Fred and George's food at dinner, let's just say the rest of their night was spent with Fred and George throwing their guts up with Y/n laughed her head off.

The twins' third and most resent attempt to prank the unprankable girl was to put a hex on her firebolt which would send her flying of the second she reached a certain hight but little did they know that Ron had been begging Y/n to let him give the firebolt a try, which she agreed to, so the second Ron hit that certain hight, the broom shook him like a rag doll until he went hurtling down towards the ground and straight onto Harry who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. This sent Y/n into her fifth laughing fit she has had since she arived at the burrow.

Once Mrs Weasley called everyone into the kitchen for dinner everyone took their seats and dug into the lovely display of food sent in front of them. Y/n could see the looks Fred and George gave eachother, she wasn't blind, she knew they were up to something but the again the twins were always up to somthing.

Y/n looked up at Fred, who sat across the table from her, and caught his gaze. The boy quickly looked away as the tips of his hair turned pink along with his cheeks. Y/n also looked over at George and the exact same thing happened. A puzzled look made it's way on to the girl's face before she shook it off and went back to her food.

As the night drew in and the darkness grew outside, Y/n stood up from her place on the couch and stretched. She made her way into the kitchen where she could hear faint whispering but couldn't make any of it out. The (e/y) eyed girl made her way over to the sink where she grabbed herself a glass and filled it with water.

By now the whispering had stopped and Y/n turned around to see the twins sitting at the table. "Goodevening boys" She stated before taking a swig from her glass. "Evening" the boys muttered back.

"You know" Y/n begain. "I wonder what it's like to loose your status as prank kings, cause there's a new prank royalty boys and she goes be the name of Queen Y/n the unprankable." The boys started sniggering which caused Y/n to give them a confused look. "What's so funny?" She questioned.

"I don't think your so unprankable anymore your highness." Fred chuckled as George laughed harder. Y/n quickly found a mirror and saw what the boys had done. The boy's had charmed her glass so that any liquid put in it would stain the teeth of who ever drinks from the glass.

Y/n turned back to where the boys were to find them gone. She was going to get payback right now whether they liked it or not. You can't just stain someone's teeth bright green without receiving the consequences.

Y/n made a be line for the stairs, running up them, past a startled Ron, and straight to the twins room. The door was locked but with a quick spell it opened to reveal Fred and George in a laughing fit of their own for once. Y/n cleared her throat and the room imidiatly went quiet as the twins relised that it was no longer just the two of them.

The boy's shot up into a standing pesition, ready to run if necessary. "I'm not here to hurt you." Y/n stated but neither of the boys relaxed. "I'm just here to say... well done. I was wondering when you were going to step up your game and stop being so obvious. You cought me of guard and I'd like to call of the prank war. You two really are the prank kings." Y/n congratulated her boys as she made her way between them, placing an arm over their sholders and giving them a light squeeze.

The boy's smiled, their hair and faced pink. Y/n never fully worked out all of the colours for the different emotions but whenever Fred and George were around her there would aways be pink somewhere in their hair.

"Thanks Y/n" They said in unison. "That means a lot."

"And since we're the prank kings" Fred began. "We thought it would only be right if we finish this war with a classic" George finished. Y/n was about to give the boys a confused look and ask them what they ment but before she could say anything two handfuls of whipped cream came into contact with her face. Fred and George's laughter filled her ears as they made their escape. Y/n wiped her face with a shirt she found lying around the twins room.

"Oh this war is far from over" Y/n grinned with an mischievous glint in her eyes before running after her boys for yet another round in the never ending war of pranks.

~~~~~~~~
A/n

I hope this is alright. I wasn't quite sure on what to do so I just wrote about the first thing that came to mind.

I'm really sorry if that's not what you ment in your request and that their's a lot of text and not enough dialogue but I did my best while writing it so I do hope you like it.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed

Don't forget to comment and vote

Bye my lovelies 😅