Draco X reader

Edited*

You stood on the top railing of the astronomy tower, waiting for the full moon's light to hit you.

See, you were an angel, well half angel. Your mother was one while your father was a wizard. Similar to werewolves you transformed into your angel form on the night of the full moon but only if the light hit you. The rest of the time you could control your transformation and if you didn't transform on the full moon you would be in serious pain.

In your angel form you had huge white wings and your hair turned a pure snow white colour with flecks of silvery crystal. The only people who knew about your true identity were Professor Dumbledore, because he's headmaster of course he knew, and Professor Snape.

Snape was aware as during the times  you forgot about the full moon, you would be in so much agony from not transforming he would make you potions to help.

So there you were, waiting for the clouds to move, when you heard someone enter the room. If it was a teacher, other then Snape or Dumbledore, you were in for the biggest lecture of your life but if it was a student your secret was about to be revealed as the light drew closer.

The person stopped beside you, resting their arms on the railing you were standing on. "Hey" You said as you looked at the person. To your surprise it was Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

"Are you gonna jump?" He asked as he looked up at you. "No....well kinda." You admitted. "What do you mean by 'kinda'?" Malfoy questioned suspiciously but the moon light was just about to touch you.

"You'll see." You responded. Then your form was submerged in light. The wings started to form on your back as your hair turned white. Draco gasped as he witnessed this. You smirked and just before your wings appeared you jumped off.

"(Y/n)!!!" Draco yelled as you fell towards the earth. You were good friends with Malfoy which surprised most people since you were always around the golden trio but the truth is you had a crush on the platinum haired boy ever since first year. You would always talk to him and his goons because you were probably the only person he didn't insult but lately he had become more distant and ever since the beginning of 6th year he had stopped hanging around his cronies ('friends').

Just before you hit the ground your pure white angel wings appeared and sent you soaring into the midnight air. You loved the feeling of the breeze on your face and the wind beneath your wings.

You adored flying on clear nights as you could get a perfect view of the stars every time. You were so glad that all the clouds had disappeared leaving you, the stars and the moon to be the only things in the sky.

You quickly flew back to the astronomy tower and back to Draco who stood wide eyed and his mouth gapped. "You might want to shut your mouth Malfoy, or you might catch a fly." You giggled at your comment as Draco shut his mouth for once and a light dusting of pink made itself visible on his pale cheeks.

"Woah.." was all he could say. After your little trick he was absolutely dumbfounded.

"Why thank you." You giggled again causing his cheeks to heat up even more because the truth is Draco had a huge crush on you but never showed it because he always thought you had a thing for Potter.

You stepped into the shadows allowing your wings to disappear and your hair return to its natural (h/c) colour. You sat on the floor and Draco joined you. A comfortable silence fell over the both of you until Draco broke it.

"Why did you never tell me about this?" He questioned. You refused to make eye contact as he looked at you. "I don't know. I guess I was scared in case you would make fun of me." You answered truthfully. Usually you would have lied but there was something preventing you from doing so.

"I-i would n-never make fun of y-you." Draco stuttered. "Because I love you." You stared at him wide - eyed, shock plastered on your face. You never thought Draco felt the same way so you always kept your distance when it came to things like that.

Soon Draco relised what he said and quickly covered his mouth with his had. "Damn!! I'm so sorry (y/n)! It's jus-" you quickly cut him of. "It's okay Draco I, I love you too."

"You do?!?!?" He sounded amazed. You nodded in response as you pulled his hand away from his face. You stared into his big grey orbs as he looked into your (e/c) ones. You both slowly leaned in and his soft and surprisingly warm lips met yours.

From then on you spent every night in the astronomy tower with Draco either staring at the stars together or him admiring you as you flew. You knew that what you two had was something very special. Very special indeed.

A/n

Sorry for the bad ending but hey I'm tired and my brain isn't working as good at the moment.

Thanks for reading

Bye my lovelies 😁

~~~~~~~~~
*Edited