Draco X Lucie

This was requested by Irhsprincess.
I hope you like it.

~~4th year~~

~~4th year~~

Lucie's pov

Ever since first year Draco Malfoy had teased me, made fun of me or was just plain rude. I never knew why he did that, we were in the same house and year but he still decided to pick on me.

I was walking down the hall, not paying any attention to where I was going when I bumbed it to someone...

Draco's pov

I was walking alone when someone walked straight into me. We both fell down. I stood my self back up and looked at the person, it was Lucie.

"Sorry." She mumbled as she picked her self up of the floor. "Watch were your-" I stopped myself from going any further. She looked at me with her perfect blue eyes. And my insult just disappeared.

"'Watch were your-' what?" She asked.
"Never mind." I mumbled and walked away.

After that day I couldn't get Lucie out my mind. Her perfect blue eyes, the way her hair falls perfectly on her shoulders. Gahh! I can't stop thinking about her.

I had stopped being rude to her. I think Lucie noticed because she kept staring at me. I don't blame her though I couldn't keep my eyes off her ether.

One night I was sitting in the Slytherin common room staring into the fire when she walked over and sat beside me.

"Why have you stopped teasing me?" She asked. I smirked and said "Why miss me?" She looked at the fire, the glow from flames lighting up her face.
"Actually yeah." She admitted. "It's kinda weird not having you saying something to me all the time."

She looked at me, the fire lighting up her face perfectly. I got lost in her eyes. I was only snapped out of my daze when she waved her hand in front of my face. "Hello, Draco. Anyone home?"

I looked at the fire to hide my flushed face. "Yeah sorry. There is a reason why I stoped being rude to you." I replied.

"Ohhh do tell." Lucie said then giggled. "I c-can't tell you." I said truthfully. "Oh why not?" She asked faking dissapointment. "Do you have a crush or something?"

"W-what n-no." I stuttered. 'Dammit' I thought. "Oh my god! You do. Who is?" Lucie asked. 'Just tell her' "It's you." I replied calmly. It took her a moment to gather what I said.

"R-really?" She asked. "Yeah" I replied quietly. I moved closer to her and glance at her lips "C-can I kiss you?" I asked. Lucie nodded and I moved closer.

Lucie closed the gap between us. Her lips were soft and moved in sinqu with mine. I deepened the kiss and until we needed air. "Wow" I whispered.

Lucie smiled and whispered back "I like you too"

A/n

Sorry this is short but it was the best i could do. Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye my lovelies 😊