What the fuck is going on????

I was just minding my own business, looking too see if I had some new comments in the new chapters until I fucking saw this

what????

what?????

EH???????

200k, 7.3k votes And 171 people who have put my story in their reading list???

Is this real???

No way, like I remember how happy I was when I got 1k and my first comment and now I have 200k and I just don't know what to do. The only thing I can do is to continue too write, right?

Anyways I'm just so happy that so many people enjoy what I write. It just make me so happy and kind of emotional too be honest XD. I'm just so, so, so, SO thankful for all of you. You all always make me feel so happy when I see you write a nice comment and I love how I can just burst out laughing when you guys write something funny it's just make me so happy. I also love when I get comments that say how happy they get when I write and how people have got inspiration from me.

I'm just so grateful to all of you and happy because like I have said before I go through some tough times and I have many bad days but when I go to Wattpad and see all of you comment, vote and put my story in your reading list makes me feel better.

I just can't stop saying thank you to all of you.

Sorry that this got kind of a little personal and long but I just wanted to say how glad you all have made me. I want to thank all of you and Toby Fox because I couldn't write about Undertale if he haven't made it XD and of course the awesome people who continue to do do new AU's.

I hope you all have a good day or night and thank you once again.