DanceTale Sans x Reader

Requested by: LilyWhite

Hope you'll enjoy!

You weren't really a skilled dancer to be honest so when you fell down in underground it was really hard for you but luckily Toriel helpt you a bit with the basics but still it was pretty hard but decided to stay with her because you liked it here and for some other reasons. Lately though someone has come and knocked on the door and says really bad dance jokes. They were sometimes good though. He usually would talk to Toriel but sometimes he talked to you to. He was actually a very sweet guy and you kind of longed for the day that you would meet him. He did it to. He have started to form a crush on you, softly and stealthy his feelings blossomed for you and he sometimes didn't even want to stop talk to you but everything has to come to an end. You had the same feelings for him but you have told him that you weren't a good dancer which was kind of a shock for him. He thought that humans were as skilled as monsters but they weren't. Some were but not you. Well anyways onto the story! Toriel have said that she wanted to open the gates so you two could meet which made you nervous but you really wanted to meet him so you agreed to meet him. When the gates opened you had F/O (favorite outfit) on and you were ready to meet him. When the gates opened they revealed a skeleton with a blue hoodie with some black baggy pants. He was as you had imagined him to be to be honest. Him on the other hand felt like his soul would beat out from his chest. You looked really beautiful in his eyes so he had to fight the blush that would come onto his cheekbones. "Heh, finally i got to meet you" he said happily and you smiled at him "Same to you Sans" you said "I just got one thing to say to you" you tilted your head at him and he started "What do cars do at the disco?" he asked and you tilted your head at him "Brake dance" he said and you laughed softly by the pun "You just had to, didn't you?" you asked and he nodded. Suddenly he took his hand out to you and you looked at him "Come on" he said with a smile and you shook your head "N-No, Sans i feel really flattered but..." you looked  down at the ground "I'm not good at it" you said with a little bit of sadness and he tilted his head at you "Hey, it's okay, i will learn you" he said and you looked at him "It's easy" he said and you sighed softly. You took his hands "So we can start with a little bit of foxtrot" you nodded and he placed his hands onto your waist which made you blush a little bit but you placed your hands onto his shoulders "Okay, now follow my lead" you nodded and he took a step back which you moved your feet forward "good, now we move to the side two times" you nodded and you both did that. "Now you have to look forward" he said and you gulped. You looked at him and did the same moves but you accidentally stepped on his foot so you fell forward. You both fell onto the snow and Sans laughed softly "Okay, okay i think you need a bit more training" he said and you huffed at him. You tried to get up but Sans held you still "S-Sans?" you asked and you felt him kiss your head. 

"You are so perfect, you know that right?"

Tried to come up with a cute dance pun but then i remembered that i suck at puns so tried to find some on internet... didn't work either ;w;