Papyrus x Tsundere! Reader

I was listening to this song when i wrote and i got inspiration from this song ^^

Requested by: Deadlylamas 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You were rude most of the time and you were angry also most of the time. Or more grumpy to be exact. People often gave up to befriend you but not Papyrus! You were the only one he hasn't befriended yet and he was determined to be friends with you, even if you were grumpy and were negative when it comes to people and monsters. You didn't even get it why he even tried... i mean so many people have tried to befriend you but they gave up so why didn't he? It was quite strange but in some way you have gotten deeper feelings for him than friendship which you completely denied but you knew it deep in your heart. You hated it but there was no way to stop these feelings to bloom. Right now you guys were just enjoying the scenery on the surface. It was snowing and Papyrus looked in awe at the snowflakes that fell from the dark cloudy sky. To be honest he looked really innocent and cute like this which you blushed at when you got that thought. Papyrus sensed that someone looked at him so he turned to you but you were already looking in front of you. "Human... why are you blushing?" he asked and you blushed even more by that question "I-It's just a bit cold..:" you mumbled and looked away a bit. He tilted his head at you, feeling a little bit if pity when those words left your mouth so he came up with an idea. He took of his scarf and he wrapped it around your neck softly. "So, now you won't freeze anymore!" he exclaimed happily and you narrowed your eyes to the ground, feeling embarrassment, shame and shyness fill your soul. "T-Thank you... i guess" you mumbled and once again silence filled the air. It wasn't uncomfortable silence you both were just enjoying the weather and the outside. It was weird, really ever since Papyrus came into your life he have turned your view at everything upside down. When he gets excited that it snows you feel a little bit of excitement to even when it is simple as seeing a flower. It was like his innocence and excitement was contagious. It was really... nice to feel that. Even if it was not technically yours it was still nice but it wasn't like you wanted to admit that. "I think i have figured  you out!" Papyrus exclaimed suddenly and you looked at him while he smiled at you "You are like this because you are lonely right?" he asked and your eyes widen by what he said "W-Wha-" "You have been lonely for a long time now, right? So you think that it is better to be lonely forever because you can't take it to be with someone and then they'll disappear!" He... have figured you out? Papyrus really thought that deep on you? You looked down onto the ground and he looked at you "Human?" You suddenly felt something drip down from your eyes. Papyrus looked sadly at you but smiled after some time. He moved closer to you and you suddenly felt an arm around you. He half hugged you and you tried to get away from him but failed because you didn't really even try. "It's okay!" he said and you felt more tears fall down from your eyes "Y-You don't understand..." you said and he looked down at you "N-No one... N-No one want's t-to be with m-me... T-They all g-gave up... Y-You..." Now you felt two arms around you and your eyes widen a bit and your body became even more stiff if it could. "It's okay! I won't leave if you think that!" Your smiled sadly while you closed your eyes "Y-You will..." you mumbled and Papyrus shook his head "The great Papyrus will always be by your side! Even if you are mean! I will  get to your soft side and i will make you better!" He exclaimed and you smiled softly. You took your arms around him softly.

How can you even try to hate someone who loves you so much?