UnderFell Sans x Kitten! Reader

Requested by: JordyneJames

 Hope you'll enjoy!

He was walking around and around feeling himself getting more bored by the minute. He was quite irritated to for some strange reason well it wasn't really something new for the short skeleton. He sighed softly and suddenly he was by the ruins. Why was he here? He asked himself and he shrugged his shoulders by his strange behavior. Suddenly he heard something in the bushes. He looked at the bushes while he approached it slowly and carefully while he summoned a bone he could hold in his hand if it were something that would attack him. He stood still when he was close to it and suddenly he heard something which made him stop thinking something would attack him. A soft 'meow' was coming from the bushes and suddenly a small kitten pooped out from the bush and it was looking at the skeleton. He looked down at it and he sighed "What do you want?" he asked rudely and the cat meowed again. "I have no food on me so you have to go somewhere else" he said and suddenly the small cat was dragging it's body on his legs, trying to cuddle with him. He looked down emotionless at it and he had to fight the urge to pick the small and cute kitten up into his embrace. He sighed softly and suddenly the small kitten got picked up from the ground and it looked at him. ".....I guess you are kind of cute...." He mumbled and suddenly he felt the kittens paw onto his non existing nose. Fuck, this cat was too cute. He thought to himself and felt his façade disappear softly. He sat down onto the snow and he was cuddling the kitten, scathing it's ears and under it's chin. "Awww, you are so cu-"suddenly he stopped himself and he realized what he did. He stood up and the small kitten fell onto the ground but fell onto its paw. "No! I can't do that and you are not cute!" he said loudly and the small kitten looked sadly at the ground and he could feel his soul shatter a bit. "Oh god damnit! Fine! Come on" he said and took the cat in his embrace. It looked at him with a thankful look and he rolled his eyes "Stop looking at me like that.." he mumbled and the kitten cuddled closer to him. Looks like it was cold. At this rate it could have frozen to death. He walked and walked until he got to his and Papyrus house. He walked into his house and he walked up to his room, forgetting his work and his post. It wasn't like a human would ever fall down here anyways. He placed the small kitten onto the bed and it laid down onto the bed. He sighed "who said you can just lay onto MY bed?" he asked and the only thing the kitten did was look at him until it closed its eyes. He was going to regret this wouldn't he? He sighed and laid down onto the bed and he closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep. Suddenly he felt something crawl under his covers and he saw a small kitten's head pop out from the blanket. Fuck, it was too cute for its own damn good. He sighed and took his arm around the kitten. "oh shit, I have totally forgotten to name you..." he mumbled tiredly and he started to pet its head softly while he thought about a name "hmm... how about Y/N?" he asked and the kitten bumped its head onto his chin "hehe, guess you like that name huh?" he asked and the kitten cuddled closer to him. He smiled and in return he placed his face onto its head.

"Goodnight sunshine"