UnderFell Papyrus x Shy! Reader ~Always be here~

Requested by: deadlyllamas

Hope you'll enjoy!

Why were you even here? You questioned yourself this so many times but never got a good question. You had fallen down into the underground because you got a little bit curious about the big mountain and it's rumors and guess what? They were all real. All the monsters were real and they all tried to kill you but you survived with pure luck and even with more luck you befriended the two skeleton brothers. You somehow had charmed them with your shyness, quietness and your stuttering and your lack of voice. Papyrus started to act really strange around you when you had lived with them for a while. He had become... protective? You didn't know but he would act like you were his and NO ONE was allowed to touch you or sometimes even talk to you. Maybe he saw you as his pet? It was kind of strange but you often shrugged it off. It wasn't like you could make friends because of your nature. It didn't work on the surface all that good so why would it work down here? Well onto the story now. You were just sitting in your room and you just listened to some music while you looked through the web. It was Saturday so you were off from duty. After a while you heard someone come in which was no other then Papyrus. He looked...  worried? He NEVER looked worried so why did he do it now? You took away your headphones/headset and sat them beside you. "Papyrus...?" you asked and then he started with his rant "I have heard something from some of the monsters that you had been hit by someone!" he exclaimed and you looked down a little bit "Y-Yeah" you said and his look was changed into an angry look "Why didn't you tell me!?" he asked loudly and with a little bravery you looked up at him "I-I didn't w-want to make y-you worried because y-you had a lot of w-work..." he sighed sharply and he rubbed his temples in annoyance "Human, what have i told you about this?" he asked and you looked down once again, fiddling your fingers. You looked down like a puppy who got yelled by it's master. "Always tell you..." you said quietly "E-Even if y-you seem a-angry or have a lot of w-work..." you finished and he sighed once again "So if you remembered why didn't you follow the rules?" he asked irritated "I don't know..." you only said. "Well, now you have to tell me who they were" he said and you looked at him "W-Why do y-you do t-this?" You asked and his eye sockets were filled with more anger "You dare to-" "I-I don't care!" he got taken a back by your loud voice. You gasped softly and covered your mouth softly, feeling your eyes fill with a little bit of tears. You looked down once again. "I-I'm s-so s-sorry..." you mumbled and he felt a little bit pity that you suddenly got scared "You say sorry for that?" he asked and you looked up at him "That is a little bit pathetic, that was nothing compared to how loud others down here get when they are angry" you looked down once again "But, it's a good start for you to start trying to speak up" he said but saw that you looked down still, refusing to look into his eye sockets. He sighed and suddenly you felt something on your head. "And thank you for worrying about me" he said and he pet your head softly. It was relaxing to feel some kind of comfort in this place even if it came from him. "And if you wonder why i do this is because... i care about you" Your eyes widen by what he said but as soon as he said that he walked out leaving you there with your own thoughts while he had a little, sharp blush on his cheek bones. 

Just have to say that without this message down here and the request up there this story has 666 words in it X)