UnderSwap Papyrus X Shy! Reader ~Innocent Love~

You were kind of a shy person who usually wore big hoodies and liked most clothes one size bigger so you didn't show yourself that much. When you saw girls who wore little clothes you always wondered how they could be so confident. One day when you fell into underground you were not really scared of the monsters just shy. The goat monster named Asgore thought that you were a sweet girl so he suggested that you could live with him which you did. "oh, hello my child" he said and you smiled a soft smile "oh you got someone there?" you heard someone say curiosly through the big door. You tensed up a bit and Asgore smiled at you gentely "yes, it's the girl that i have been talking about" he said and he motioned you to sit next to him. You felt nervous but you didn't really see the person so it wasn't THAT bad. You walked to Asgore and sat next to him. "oh it's Y/N right? It's nice to meet you! My name is Papyrus" he exclamied happily and you looked down at the ground "N-Nice to meet you to P-Papyrus" you said softly but he heard you clearly and he giggled a bit "Oh boy she's cuter than you had said old man" he said and you blushed a little bit. You had never really got a compliment from someone so it made you a little embaressed. "Papyrus you have not even met her and you already have her blushing" Asgore said jokely and you looked at him while you puffed your cheeks. You heard Payrus giggle a bit more "heh, it's not my fault, i'm just telling the truth!" he said and you couldn't help but smile a bit. After some time you and Papyrus were talking quite often with each other and sometimes without Asgore. Today was one of those days. It was late at night and Papyrus just had gotten his little brother Sans into bed. He promised to talk to you after that to. You had waited for him so when you heard him sit down you smiled a bit "H-Hi again Papyrus" you said softly. "Heya Y/N" he said. You smiled at the ground and leaned against the door. "A-Aren't you a-afraid of the d-dark...?" you asked and he laughed a bit "Not really, it's quite beatiful out here when it's dark, ya know?" he said and he started to play with the snow a bit. "Can you explain...?" you asked and he smiled "sure sweetie" you blushed when he called you that. He sometimes called you that and it made your heart skip a beat. You had developed a crush on him but you knew that he wouldn't really like you. You were shy and timied while he were cool and relaxed. "hmmm, well the stars shine really bright tonight, the snow sparlke and it kind of reminds me of diamonds, And right now it's snowing!" you looked at the door a bit nervous "I-Isn't it cold? Y-You can get s-sick" you said worriedly and he snickered "well i don't really care..." he said and you got curious "why?" you asked and he smiled at the snow sweetely "Because i can talk to you... You really are fun to talk to" he said and you started to blush more. "B-But i can't r-really talk all that good..." you said and he heard that you had a hint of sadness in your voice. "Well i think that you can talk good! I mean i know your really shy and stuff but sometimes when you talk about your dreams and what you like you really open yourself up... I really like that side of you..." he said honestly and you gripped your chest a bit. Your face were as red as a strawberry and you felt your heart beat get faster "R-Really?" you asked him and he heard that you were embaressed. He really liked making you embaressed. You sounded 10X more cuter somehow. "I don't really lie, and especially not to you sweetie" he said and he looked at the clock "Sorry sweetie, i need to get going now but we can talk more tomorrow if you like" he said and you smiled "S-Sure P-Papy" his cheek bones got a bit of orange. The way you said his name made him so... happy. He smiled and stood up. "Alright, goodbye sweetheart" he said and you heard him walk out. You stood up yourself and walked up the basment and saw Asgore in the living room. You thought he was asleep and you knew he didn't like you being up this late because you become so tired the next day. You tried to sneakly get to your room "i know you are there Y/N" he said and didn't even look up from the book. You turned you head to him slowly. "come here" he said and you gulped a bit. You walked to him and sat on the arm of the chair and he sat down his book while he took of his glasses. He turned to you and smiled "i will open the doors to the ruins tomorrow" your eyes became big. "W-Why?" you asked and he smiled "i want you to meet Papyrus" he said and you felt your chest tighten a bit out nervosity "W-W-Why?" you asked and felt a hint of red come to your face. "Well it seems that you really like him and it seems that he likes you to, i mean you even talk to each other at night so i thought why not?" you nodded a bit and he ruffled your hair. "Don't worry you know he's a soft person" he said and you nodded. The next day you put on a your F/C hoodie and F/C jeans. Asgore called you and you walked with him to the basment. He said to Papyrus that he would open the doors and you felt the nervosity kick in but you took a deep breath and breathed out. He opened the doors and you stood behind him. Suprinsigly Papyrus didn't see you so it got you more time to prepare yourself better. "Well i think you want to meet this little girl more than me" he said and stepped aside. Papyrus eyes widden when he saw you. You looked so cute in his eyes and he smiled sweetely at you. You looked at him and he looked just as you thought he would look "Well i am really happy i got to meet you in person Y/N" both of you didn't even se Asgore walk away to leave you both alone. You looked down and nodded "S-Same with you..." you said softly and he smiled more. "oh god you look even cuter than i thought" he commented and you put on your hood to hide your face. You had meet him in person and he now starts calling you cute which made you just more shy than usual. He smiled at your innocence as he walked up to you and put his hands on your shoulders and the action made your body tense up. "holy shit Y/N... i didn't even think that you could get more cuter than you voice but damn you proved me wrong..." he said unusally soft and quiet like he was in some kind of trance. You looked down and he pulled down your hood so he could see you face. He put his hand under your chin and made you look at him. You were red across your face and you eyes were a little watery. You were shy and you really liked him so when he touched you and when he said those kind of things made you like this. He knew this and he coudln't help but smile. "do you really like me this much?" he asked and you were about to answer his questoin untill he put his tumb on your mouth and touched your lips softly with his thumb. "they are so soft..." he murmured and closed his eyes halfway "Can i just... feel them?" he asked and you nodded shyly. As soon as you did that you felt him kiss you. He took his arms around you and you put your hands on his chest. You grabbed his hoodie a bit and he pulled you down on the ground with him. He made you sit on his lap and you kissed each other for a while. He took his hands on the back of your head and made the kiss even deeper. You hesitantely put your arms around his neck and kissed back shyly. You felt something soft on your lips and you knew what it was. You hesitantely opened your mouth for him and he instantly let his tongue in. You both let your tongues meet each other and after a while you had to pull away for air. He looked up at you and you were blushing and had your eyes half open. Oh how he loved you when you looked like this "heh... I love you Y/N..." he said and hugged you. His face was on your chest and you rested your head on top of his head "I love you to, Papyrus..." He smiled when he didn't hear you stutter anymore.

I really enjoyed writing this one :3 It's so cute! hehe, well untill next time my people!