UnderSwap Papyrus x Child! Reader ~Promise~

"Paps~" You said sadly and he looked down at your small form. You wanted to stay up late but Papyrus didn't want you to do it. He would get yelled at from Sans and he didn't really want that. He felt his arm get lift up and you put his arm around you while you cuddled up on his side. You looked up at him with puppy dogs eyes and he looked at you. You pulled this of again. You knew he was weak when you pulled of this move. He looked away and shook his head "No Y/N" he said sternly and you looked down sadly "B-But i want to be with big brother Papyrus..." You said sadly and he felt his soul break a bit when you said it so sadly. He sighed and looked at you while you looked down. "You know you will be very tired if you are up so late" he said and you pushed your face onto his chest and you took your small arms around him "I won't get tired Papy, Because you are up super late but you don't get tired" He heard your muffled voice say and he sighed a bit while he smiled down at you "But i'm older" He said and you looked up at him while you puffed out your cheeks "You always say that!" You said and he snickered a bit while he made you sit comfortably on his lap "Because it's the truth" He said and you crossed your arms "Not fair!" You exclaimed and he smirked a bit "I know" he said and patted your head. He saw that you have narrowed your eyes to the right and he saw that there were a deeper meaning that you wanted to stay up late. You had a hint of sadness in your innocent eyes and he sighed softly "What is it, sweetie?" he asked and you looked at him "I just want to stay up with you" you said and he peted your head softly "Why?" he asked and he saw tears in your eyes threaten to spill "I-I had a dream last night t-that when i woke up... y-you all were g-gone!" You exclaimed and tears fell down your eyes "You were d-dead!" you put your hands on your face while he looked at you sadly. "Come here, sweetie" he said softly and he pulled you close to his chest "Don't leave me Papyrus" you said and his eyes widen. You never called him his full name unless you were serious. He peted your hair while he kissed your head softly "I'm never gonna leave you" he said and you looked up at him while you sniffled a bit "Promise?" You asked and he kissed your forehead "Promise" You cuddled up against him and he felt a small orange blush come on his cheekbones but he smiled softly at you. Your eyes got heavy but you refused to fall sleep. "it's okay to sleep" he said and you shook your head. He sighed and he did something you thought he would never do. He started to sing very softly. The song was in a lanuage you didn't understand but it made you feel very tired and you closed your eyes and when the song were done you were out like a light. He smiled down at you and carried you up to your room and laid you on your bed softly. He took the coveres over your and took his fingers through your hair for some seconds before he pulled away and kissed your forehead "Goodnight sweetie" he said before he walked out and turned off the lights.