UnderFell Sans x Kuudere! Reader

Requested by: Isabella9307 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You often were described as emotionless or that you didn't care about anyone. You had fallen down in Underground but still your face didn't show any sign of fear which surprised two skeletons a bit. They were the one who took you in and they were named Papyrus and Sans. You were often with Sans though, talking about a lot of different things but you mostly let him talk unless he wanted you to describe the surface. He always listened to that closely, especially when you talked about stars and space. Anyways you were both at a station watching for humans as usual. "You humans are complicated" he suddenly said and you looked at him with an emotionless look like you always did. "I mean you guys have blood, veins and all that shit like isn't it hard having all that?" he asked and you shrugged your shoulders "Not really" you only said and he sighed out while you looked out "And you guys are complicated emotionally to..." he said and you narrowed your eyes at him "I mean down here you are either angry and rude or insane but you guys have all this personality's..." he said and had a look filled with wonder. "It's weird, like just look at you!" he said "A robot has more emotion than you!" he said and you stopped narrowing your eyes at him. "See?" he said "....What happened?" he asked and your eyes widen just a little bit but he didn't see it "What do you mean?" you asked and looked at him "I mean, something horrible must have happened to make you like this..." he said "So what happened?" he asked once again and you looked down at your legs "I had to..." you trailed of a bit and he tiled his head at you "Huh?" he said "I had to protect myself" you said and he raised an nonexistent eyebrow "huh?" You closed your eyes softly and thought about horrible memories flooding in your brain. "I had to protect myself so no one could hurt me" you said and suddenly more memories flooded in. Horrible, saddening memories. Suddenly something happened. You saw something watery fall down onto your legs. Sans eye sockets widen by what he saw and what he was expiring right now. You slowly touched under your eye to be sure that you did what you thought you were doing. You looked up with an emotionless look still placed in your eyes. "You...You are crying" he said choked and suddenly felt a emotion in his chest which he knew he wasn't allowed to feel but seeing you cry and knowing you felt sadness in your chest made him not care. He stood up onto the chair and hugged you. He placed your head onto his chest "It's okay..." he said and placed his head onto yours. "I understand what you are feeling..." you still looked emotionless but the tears still fell from your dull eyes which symbolized that you weren't so emotionless like everyone said you were. "I know that you have to protect yourself but we all have our own ways to do that, huh?" he asked and you nodded softly "I guess" you said quietly and softly. "But it's okay to cry, it's not good to keep it inside so you'll burst" he said and you nodded "I know" you said and smiled softly which you hoped Sans wouldn't see but he did. His eyes widen by your smile which showed a little bit of happiness and peace while your eyes showed a bit of happiness and peace to. It was one of the purest things he have seen down here so he smiled a bit.

"I knew there was so much more to you"

I only know one kuudere and that is Angel from Angel Beats so I based the personality on her so I hope this turned out good ^^