PaperJam x Shadow! Reader ~Your Guardian~

Requested by: Wolfgirl514

Hope this was good! And i got some more info on him from this wiki ( http://undertale-au.wikia.com/wiki/Sans/Paperjam) so i hope it went good ;w;

You loomed in the darkness, watching over him like he was a lost child who no one cared about. You were one of the fallen humans who fell down but in a strange way something happened when you died... You didn't really die you became kind of like a ghost but not really. You were a shadow who loomed in the darkness and that is and will always be your 'home'. You have always felt like a shadow because people on the surface never payed attention to you nor did they really care about you. You often stayed away from the other humans even though you wanted some kind of relationship with them. It hurt for a long time but after years and years of feeling that emotion you just stopped caring. You didn't care if you were invisible. Even now you didn't care until you saw someone... He wasn't like the other monsters you have seen. It looked like he was made of paint and he had this kind of look like he tried to figure out something. One day though he saw you. You got surprised by this but he accepted you just the way you were. After that you learned that you didn't have to loom in the shadows as much, you step into the light more and more to be with him, just by talking and such but you never stept into the REAL light but he was really nice and caring when you finally climbed over his walls. He was very nice but kind of like a child. It didn't really bother you and plus he didn't really have a childhood. He was made of battle remains from two monsters that fought each other quite a lot. The other destroyed and the other protected. So of course he could act a bit childish but he was happy most of the time around you. Right now you both were just walking and talking like usual until you saw that there was something in his mind. "What is is?" you asked and heard your voice echo a little bit. "You can change into a human, right?" he asked and tilted his head at you. You nodded softly and he smiled childishly "So why don't you do it?" he asked and you felt nervousness take over your being. "W-Well it was a long time ago i did it..." you said unsure "Come on! I think you are just a little shy, right?" you both stopped and you looked at him "I-I'm not!" "So show me than?" you sighed while he smiled a cute smile which you couldn't say no to. "fine" you said sternly and you took a deep breath. You step forward and exited the wall and the shadows. His eyes widen at the sight. Your H/L H/C hair was shining in the light and your E/C eyes were shining perfectly in the light as well. You looked like an angel that exited hell. You looked at him and saw that he was in kind of a trance "U-Umm... PJ?" you said and took a step forward. He came back to reality and he smiled a goofy smile. "O-Oh i'm sorry it's just umm..." you tilted your head at him and you saw that he blushed a little bit. "you look really pretty!" he exclaimed just a little bit awkwardly. You blinked a couple of times, letting you process what you heard. You smiled then softly "Thank you!" you said and he itched his skull a bit. "Y-Your welcome... i-i guess..." he mumbled out shyly and you couldn't help to giggle a bit "C'mon now, it's time to get going" you said and arm hooked him. He smiled at you and you both started to walk away.