Fresh Sans x Reader

Requested by: LillyWhite03 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You were what people called a 'skater girl' you often were at the ramp skating with the boys and doing your own thing. Girls in your class got jealous because you could get along with the boys quite good but you also had a soft side which you didn't show unless you were home. Well you didn't really care to show that personality to though. One day though monsters started to come to surface and one particular one got your attention.... I mean I think he got everyone's attention with his colorful outfits and his way to talk. It was quite funny to listen to but what got your attention was his skating. He was quite good at it and dare I even say it... better than you? No! That was unacceptable! You had trained for some days now so you could get into a match with him and today were the day you would beat him! You wouldn't accept any failures! You were DETERMINED to win! You held onto your F/C skateboard and you walked to the ramp to wait for him. He usually got here by 3 o'clock... it was bit creepy that you knew when he arrived but that is not the point here! You waited until you saw him approach the ramp. You stood up and he stopped him by standing in front of him. He raised and invisible eyebrow at you "What are you doing, bro?" he asked and you stretched your back up so you would look confident "I-I want to have a match with you! We both go and do our best tricks!" you exclaimed and you tried to read his facial expression which was a bit hard because he was an skeleton AND he had giant glasses. You both just looked at each other and suddenly you head him say it! "No" you only looked at him, dumbfounded by what he said "W-What!? Why!?" you asked and you heard him laugh "I have seen you skate, you are pretty good at it! To be honest I'm kind of afraid I'll lose" he said and you felt surprise go through your body. He thought he would lose against YOU? This was a very weird situation. "oh..." was the only word that came from your mouth and he laughed even more "You seem surprised, bro!" he said and you facepalmed softly, feeling just a little bit embarrassed. Well time to get out of here! You turned around and were about to walk away until you felt someone grab your arm. You looked back and saw the colorful skeleton smile widely at you "Come on, we can skate a bit" he said and you couldn't control the urge. You nodded excitedly and you both walked to the ramp. It was a fun time you both had, you made tricks and made up even your own tricks. You both fell to but got up fast even if it hurt. That was a part of the skater life! Some hours later you both had to get home. He smiled at you and you smiled at him "Like I said you are pretty good at what you are doing" he said and you smiled even more when he complimented you "Thank you, you are pretty good to" you said and he waved his hand at you playfully "Nah, bro you are going to make me blush" he said playfully and you laughed "Same time tomorrow?" you asked and he nodded softly while smiling. "Sure" he said and you smiled back at him. "I guess I have to say bye now" you said and turned around, sprinting away to your house while he stared at you run away.

Humans really are interesting.