UnderSwap Sans x Insane! Reader

Sorry for not updating yesterday i kind of had a bad day so yeah... anyways i hope you all like this! I am really proud of this one ^^

You have noticed the monsters coming to the surface, It was all over the news and the internet so it wasn't hard to see. You weren't nervous and scared like everyone else though, you were calm and collected... People always said to stay away from you because you were as they would call it "insane". You didn't care though, i mean who could blame you? You have had a rough life and it took a even darker turn when you got diagnozed with schizophrenia. It was hard at first, hearing voices at night when you tried to sleep to illusiouns which made you scared to sleep. Slowly and carefully you lost it. You didn't even know how you were still not plcaed in a asylum but you were kind of grateful. Today was a rainy day and you didn't take a umbrella with you so you were sitting at a bus stop, playing with a neddle. Sticking it in your skin and let it be for a couple of seconds before you pulled it out and made small cuts over your fingers. Loving how the blood dripped and the pain you felt. Suddenly someone came and sat besode you. A... skeleton? A short one to. You glanced at him and you wondered if he have seen what you have done and the small dripplets of blood which was on the ground. "Hello!" he exclaimed happily out of nowhere. You turned your head to him and smiled innocentely "Hi" you simply said and studied him. He looked really cute actually and very innocent. How did he even dare to get close to you? "My name is Sans by the way, what's yours?" he asked you gentely. "Y/N" you simply said and he shot a glance down at your hands. His big eye sockets widen by what he saw "Y-You are... bleeding and the needle is really bloody to... " he said and you looked down at your hands, still with a smile placed on your features. "did you do that to yourself?" he asked innocentely and you simply nodded, sticking the needle roughely in your index finger. You pulled it out and were about to do it again but you felt a boney hand being placed on yours, stopping you from doing anything further. Your eyes widen a bit and you looked up at his innocent gaze. "You shouldn't do that" he simply said and looked at you with worry inside his eyes. You only looked at him, blinking for a couple of times. You felt his hand take the needle away from you, throwing it away on the street. "My big brother said that there is twisted people in the world and i should stay away from them... You are one of them, aren't you?" he asked you. You only nodded softly at him, knowing you were twisted. "I think i... want to help you" he said and your eyes widen by what he said. "You want to help me?" you asked him innocentely and he nodded with a smile. "Yeah! So first we need to patch up your hands!" he exclaimed and pulled up a bandage and started to bandage your hands. He knew it was useless to put band-aids on your wounds because that would take to long and you had made many cuts. He did the same on your other hand and they were carefully bandaged between your fingers so you could still use your hands. You only looked at them. "Meet me here tomorrow! Okay?" Sans said and you only nodded slowly with a smile on your lips. "Sure, Sans" you said softly and creepy. The bus finally arived and he stepped onto it. "Bye, Y/N" he said happily and walked into it. You waved to him when you saw him inside the bus and than it drowe away, leaving you there with a lot of thoughts of the short and innocent skeleton.

"I think he's also like me"